IGNORED

Phones Tomorrow

Tosey

Please make sure you ring the 0117 number and only that one!

will do, i did try on friday but was too busy in work to spend an hour waiting

annoyingly i couldve got down there thursday but thought they'd be available online friday so didnt bother!

Last day to get my east end ticket for the gas game.

How long realistically do we think ill have to spend on the phone to get a ticket?

Better to walk there (from park street) on my lunchbreak?

Thoughts?

I don't know if lines are still engaged but if they are then walk to AG, get your ticket straight away as well.

What number is that Dolly 0117 9 ??

Please only ring that number. We have asked the club to disconnect the old 0871 number which for some unknown reason is still in use, because if you call the old number it lets you queue, then you get to the front and it cuts you off.

No idea why it wasn't disconnected when they started publicising the 0117 number. We've asked the question. No response as yet.

You may get the "mailbox full" message, but at least you aren't calling on a premium rate number when you then have to try again.

How long realistically do we think ill have to spend on the phone to get a ticket?

Thoughts?

Walk down if I were you! At least you have the option of walking down - I am a 2.5+ hour drive away so don't have that option.

is the store open today? I can't find anything on the website

No it's not. Online sales online, unless you're in the EE, in which case you're stuck. Or if you can't log onto the online system, and then you're stuck too sadly.

Try the forgot password thing and see if that works, or try and look in your reservations, and see if your seat is already in there.

Thoughts?

Quicker to walk from bl00dy Horfield :(

Please also be aware of this

@bcfctweets: Phone lines and BCFC Megastore re-open at 9am tomorrow (Tuesday) but remember Rovers ticket sales only available until 5.30pm.

So if you are down at the Gate tomorrow wanting to buy a gas ticket, you won't be able to after half past 5.

Thoughts?

Was going to say, probably quicker to walk from Park Lane! (Landan, W1) ;-)

No it's not. Online sales online, unless you're in the EE, in which case you're stuck. Or if you can't log onto the online system, and then you're stuck too sadly.

Try the forgot password thing and see if that works, or try and look in your reservations, and see if your seat is already in there.possible to book another person's season ticket on line as well aas my own?

Is it possible to book another persons season ticket online as well as my own ?

Please also be aware of this

@bcfctweets: Phone lines and BCFC Megastore re-open at 9am tomorrow (Tuesday) but remember Rovers ticket sales only available until 5.30pm.

So if you are down at the Gate tomorrow wanting to buy a gas ticket, you won't be able to after half past 5.

How many people will be on here Tuesday evening moaning they couldn't buy their Gash tickets at the Palace match?

Last day to get my east end ticket for the gas game. How long realistically do we think ill have to spend on the phone to get a ticket? Better to walk there (from park street) on my lunchbreak? Thoughts?

First thoughts are; somrones taking the piss, here. Made me laugh.

To expand on this post, old man got mine online and did have a grumble, though tbf, I partially put that down to his dementia.

Only got 4 together at top of Dolman A block if thats any indication of how sales are going.

Bang mad for this one.

Does the ticket office phone charge of your using mobile, I'm out tomorrow so it's the only way I could contact when the phones are open

If you phone the 0117 number then it either comes off your call minutes that month, or is charged at local rate.

Please DO NOT phone the old 0871 number. It is still in use, let's you queue, you get to the front and it cuts you off because nobody answers that number anymore.

Archived