IGNORED

Phones Tomorrow

Tosey

I think I must have been lucky as it rang for 10 minutes then straight through, good luck to anybody else trying.

Good to know at least something is happening down there! 27 calls and counting for me so far this morning (after giving up on Friday as couldn't get through) and all just getting a busy tone!

ive given up. guna walk there on my lunch break, 2 miles there 2 miles back so not ideal but its either that or dont get a ticket in the east end

It's quite ridiculous Tosey. Good luck on getting a ticket.

Just had a quick check on Google and it's a circa 1865 mile round trip with a ferry thrown in for good measure for me to get there from Oslo so don't think I'll quite make that in my lunchbreak!

It's quite ridiculous Tosey. Good luck on getting a ticket.

Just had a quick check on Google and it's a circa 1865 mile round trip with a ferry thrown in for good measure for me to get there from Oslo so don't think I'll quite make that in my lunchbreak!

not good mate! luckily for me its only a case of an extended lunchbreak and a bit of exercise but not the point really

hope you manage to sort one

Don't lose faith, just sorted mine after 10 mins waiting. Ticket office experiencing an initial rush but predicting things getting less hectic later this afternoon. Good luck all .

After an hour trying I finally got a connection. When you called did you get the Mailbox full message? I'm pressing '0' like it said to on the other thread to stay in the queue but not sure if I'm wasting my time or if it actually works...

How many people will be on here Tuesday evening moaning they couldn't buy their Gash tickets at the Palace match?

We've had the moaners who couldn't get through during the first minutes and hours of sale, we'll now have all those who have left it until the last minute!

Rocket science it aint!

Do you need to have your season card numbers to hand when booking on the phone? Am at work and haven't got them on me so would they still let me book my st seat if I provide my address details etc?

i just provided name and address and it was fine.

Do you need to have your season card numbers to hand when booking on the phone? Am at work and haven't got them on me so would they still let me book my st seat if I provide my address details etc?

I just provided my name and address for me and two other ST holders I was booking for.

After an hour trying I finally got a connection. When you called did you get the Mailbox full message? I'm pressing '0' like it said to on the other thread to stay in the queue but not sure if I'm wasting my time or if it actually works...

Hi Terpin,

Got through on 01179630600 after it was engaged for 5 mins and then waited in queue for 5 mins. Hope you get sorted.

• Admin

It does work, but hate to say it took me 53 minutes to get through

It does work, but hate to say it took me 53 minutes to get through

I took 3 hours to get through (on and off trying) most times the phone just rang or went dead, got through to the mail box thingy and pressed 0 it rang for another 6 mins then someone in the office answered it (but was surprised I was on the other end) , on a positive she was very helpful and pleasant.

Why is there not a queue system that told me I was 88th in line or something rather than something that rings endlessly or goes to nowhere ....it is poor

Archived