IGNORED

Football Manager 2014 Bristol City

Guest Rovers-ran-away

Guest Rovers-ran-away

Anyone else genuinely excited to be city manager on this years version,with all these younger players that surely must have a stat hike!!

Guest catcott_red1

i think out of alll the new signings Fielding will have the best stats on it.

Baldock should still be good alongside Cunningham. I'd imagine Pack would be decent on it this year as well. compared to previous years. but as said before Flint, Reid and wynter will look underated. Wasgstaff would be similar as well.

Guest catcott_red1

How much do you think it'll be? Price really depends on whether I get it this year.

Either way, agree some of our younger ones will be underrated. Bryan, Reid and Wynter especially. JET and Baldock should be good mind.

Usually £29.99 to buy the disk sometimes even cheaper on steam but usually around that mark.

Anyone else genuinely excited to be city manager on this years version,with all these younger players that surely must have a stat hike!!

Don't get too excited. We do have some good young players with good potential but so do lots of other teams. I think in the grand scheme their stats/potential wont be that great IMO.

Can you start season 13-14 with all the new players on FM13? Is there a way of downloading updates from the Internet?

Go on fm-base.co.uk and you can download unofficial but very good updates. Only flaw is everyone stays the same age (not a year older), contracts are a year too long for the same reason and it starts season 12-13

All depends if our delegated researcher has a brain.

!james who posts on here I believe does that?

Ive played them all since 95, and I must say 2013 was a total cock up, I dont like how they have fiddled too much, I like to see player stats on one dam page, not 9, JUST ONE PAGE!! I like to see all player info ON ONE FFFFFUKING PAGE!!

If it aint broke rule does not apply on this game it seems, they tinkered and tinkered and broke it, now its buggered, I expect 2014 will be just the same, over complicated, unnecessary things, pointless, just HAD to add something didn't they? so they cocked about and cocked it up the *********

And also, WTF is this buying money on FM?!?!? So let me get this right, you can BUY game money with REAL money for the game???

#OH MY ********* SIDES I HATE THESE PEOPLE!!!! WHO WOULD DO THIS???????

ALL games are shit these days, this is what happens when Jew money men get involved and strangle the experience with revenue streams, you cant ******* play a game now without buying this buying that, buy downloadable content? No I paid for the dam game now leave me the **** alone and go screw yourself!

I have done feedback on stats for players on the FM series via my work. I have done several test's on the workings for City itself on a number of occasions for FM14.

Without giving to much away they have done a good job in fixing some of the problems from FM13. Before several of you yell at me with idea's I cannot implement changes I merely do the testing and give back suggestive feedback only.

Actually, after last seasons addition if FM classic it probably doesn't.

Unless you're like me and can't help but have to do every little thing properly...

Correct, used to take me about 2 hrs before I even played my first friendly

Archived