IGNORED

New Manager ? He He

Guest GreenArmy

Guest GreenArmy

Your club just can't be good enough ! The manager gets sacked, you don't sign any players ! You must be such a unpopular club. I'll be suprised if any manager would wanna come to a club in hell, such as bristol fc. It was very easy for us to find a new manager, because they wanted to come here to plymouth. We now have a great manager, Bobby Williamson, and 3/4 new players from the SPL (for the little stupid ones Scottish Premier League) .

We are such a popular team . . . . . Unlike a team beginning with B, such a fowl word.

Green :laugh::laugh::laugh: Army

Your club just can't be good enough ! The manager gets sacked, you don't sign any players ! You must be such a unpopular club. I'll be suprised if any manager would wanna come to a club in hell, such as bristol fc. It was very easy for us to find a new manager, because they wanted to come here to plymouth. We now have a great manager, Bobby Williamson, and 3/4 new players from the SPL (for the little stupid ones Scottish Premier League) .

We are such a popular team . . . . . Unlike a team beginning with B, such a fowl word.

Green :laugh::laugh::laugh: Army

Does your Mum & Dad know your're on their computer?

I didn't think the schools would be open on the weekend, let alone during half term as well.

Now go and get into your mum before she awakes, take the chance while you can.

Archived