IGNORED

Chris Shuker

Guest dan_84

I've just read that Man City are planning on releasing Chris Shuker at the end of the season. Keegan's said he's happy for him to go out on loan if he gets any offers in the hope it will lead to a permanant deal. He's only 21 and I think he's an attacking midfielder. I seem to remember him making the odd appearance in the premiership last season and not doing too badly.

Could be worth a look, at least on loan

He would definatley be worth looking at.

I think he was out on loan at Rochdale :Confused13: or it was some other 3rd division team.

The only problem may come in the size of the lad, if my memory serves me right, my 8month old daugher would be taller than him :clap:

I know a few clubs / managers like their players to be built like brick out house's.

But I would get him down for a couple of day's trial at the very least.

Why all this chat about new players or getting players in on loan? :Confused13:

City have the strongest squad that they've had in years - only QPR have anything like as much depth as City and yet there several threads about who Wilson might consider getting in or signing.

The bottom line is that City shouldn`t need to re-inforce the current squad.Look at Saturday and argueably the best City result of the season so far,achieved without Peacock,Docherty,Burnell,Butler,Matthews,Lita and Bell in the starting line-up.All of whom are regulars in the first team arena.

Thats strength and depth.Why's there a need to get more players in??

Robbered,

While I agree to a certain extent with what you are saying, you must also agree that every team in the world can still be improved.

If City are to progress through the years, then they will need to improve things when the opportunity arises.

Look what happened last time we were promoted, the club spent well over the top for what they actually got, all because they waited to see where we were going to be rather than look to the future.

We may have THE / ONE of the strongest squads in this division, but if we win promotion (as I expect us to do), the squad will have to be even stronger for the 1st division.

It surely can't do any harm to have a look at players that are going to be released and that are unproven :Confused13:

Archived