IGNORED

Lansdown

Langford Red

Enough is enough

It is OK for everybody to say he is almost a billionaire

But what money he does spend is wasted on the wrong managers and bad decisions on allowing them to spend the money on the wrong players

It is time for him to put the club up for sale, on leave it up for sale. Even if it takes years to sale

His interest is now in Bristol Rugby ( And a poor job is also being done there) And woman's sport.

And other sports in Bristol

Sponsoring a boxer and wasting time fighting the Bristol Council and objectors

I knew we would not go straight back up, but this is a joke how we are playing

After all this I have been questionably his biggest fan

I love it when people like to tell SL how to spend his money.

Do you really think we'd be better off without him?

Do you really think he became that rich by listening to people like you?

I'm grateful for SL, and quite frankly, your post embarrasses me.

The bkoke is a footballing numpty. No doubt he earned his money in the financial field, something he is good at. Just a shame he didn't stay on that field instead of playing at owning a football club.

Simple question - who would buy the club if SL decided to sell? The club owes him approx £40m and it needs another £40-£50m to re-develop the ground. Add to that a history without any real success and poor crowds, so not a very attractive proposition.

Guest Brislingwood Red

Enough is enough

It is OK for everybody to say he is almost a billionaire

But what money he does spend is wasted on the wrong managers and bad decisions on allowing them to spend the money on the wrong players

It is time for him to put the club up for sale, on leave it up for sale. Even if it takes years to sale

His interest is now in Bristol Rugby ( And a poor job is also being done there) And woman's sport.

And other sports in Bristol

Sponsoring a boxer and wasting time fighting the Bristol Council and objectors

I knew we would not go straight back up, but this is a joke how we are playing

The alternatives are?

Yes.

No

Shame. Where we're we when he took over? Where are we now? That's all you need to consider.

Absolutely spot on. Well said.

Simple question - who would buy the club if SL decided to sell? The club owes him approx £40m and it needs another £40-£50m to re-develop the ground. Add to that a history without any real success and poor crowds, so not a very attractive proposition.

The answer to your question depends on how much SL would ask for it.

The club is worth nowt because it has £40m of debt.

Its not a very attractive proposition even if SL offered it for what its worth - nothing.

I said leave it up for sale and don't take it off

Remember, he made the decisions which has cost 40 to 50 million

The fans did not make the decisions that have proved to be so wrong

He decided to spend and sack, so he should pay up and not bet and risk our club

You never know in 5 or more years time a foreign backer could be looking for a club

Guest Brislingwood Red

You never know in 5 or more years time a foreign backer could be looking for a club

I'm a fan. I've made wrong decisions. I called for Johnsons head, got swept away with McInnes appointment and would've taken SO'D or Billy Davies as the next appointment. I'm sure many others have made these wrong decisions also but ours aren't highlighted.

Im fully behind Lansdown, if he sticks with SO'D then so be it.

Sheffield United just got taken over by Saudi's, judging by the table and their run of poor form it hasn't made much difference.

The answer to your question depends on how much SL would ask for it.

The club is worth nowt because it has £40m of debt.

Its not a very attractive proposition even if SL offered it for what its worth - nothing.

and all of that debt that our billionaire sanctioned, so basically all his debt, there is a word in the english language it's a small word and it's NO.

He pissed me off with a comment last season after our relegation, "in the past it's always been, Steve will pay for that and that is now going to stop". You ******* what SL only your managers have asked you for money and you could easily have said no but you didn't, that's your fault not anyones else's.

I am one of the most staunch critics of SL but by god that would be out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Unfortunately there is no alternative because of Lansdown's utter mismanagement of our club.

He had a go, fair play for that, but he ballsed things up BIG time. Putting the boy on the board was the ultimate sign of contempt and disrespect to us fans.

Fact is if he sacks O'Driscoll next week then that will be 4 managerial failures on the spin in my book. Coppell, Millen, McInnes and SOD...

The board simply HAVE to back their man this time or serious questions should be asked of them, if they aren't already.

Get your point

But arguably a good 70/80% off our support applauded the appointment off coppell, McInnes and odriscol didn't they???

Therefore we are all wrong? You can't blame the board for decisions a majority off the fan base agreed with surely?

But arguably a good 70/80% off our support applauded the appointment off coppell, McInnes and odriscol didn't they???

Therefore we are all wrong? You can't blame the board for decisions a majority off the fan base agreed with surely?

Coppell aside, I'm not sure they really did.

In any case, we didn't interview them, we didn't here of their visions, we didn't take references and we didn't ask those in the game for opinions. Therefore, we didn't make the informed choice and carry out the due diligence, so regardless of what fans wanted and asked for, even if to a man, the buck stops with those who hired them as they should have the nouse, information and confidence in their own choice

SL could sell up to a multi-multi-billionaire, but it doesn't make one bit of difference when we can only spend 60% of our turnover on wages.

We're in this for long road with SO'D and it's going to be bumpy.

SO'D has proven in the past that he get teams promoted from this division with minimal resources, playing good football. It's just a question of do we all have the bottle to trust him and let him get on with it.

SL could sell up to a multi-multi-billionaire, but it doesn't make one bit of difference when we can only spend 60% of our turnover on wages.

We're in this for long road with SO'D and it's going to be bumpy.

SO'D has proven in the past that he get teams promoted from this division with minimal resources, playing good football. It's just a question of do we all have the bottle to trust him and let him get on with it.

It still doesn't mean we can't sign players in league 1 or 2, the wages are still very much in that percentage.

and all of that debt that our billionaire sanctioned, so basically all his debt, there is a word in the english language it's a small word and it's NO.

He pissed me off with a comment last season after our relegation, "in the past it's always been, Steve will pay for that and that is now going to stop". You ******* what SL only your managers have asked you for money and you could easily have said no but you didn't, that's your fault not anyones else's.

Steve himself told us Johnson did not want to pay Crewe's price for Maynard but Steve told him to go ahead. It's not all down to managers. Steve has done things he would never do in his business and it does him no credit to blame others. He is the man in charge.

David Russe and his board talked European Football and this with no measurable capital investment!! Oh how we laughed!! Despite the desperate optimism of many on here, we could be on the cusp of a return to the fourth tier after Lansdown has wasted +/- £50M!!! Oh how we'll cry.

And people are gullible enough to fall for the spin that the fans may be to blame for the abject team's performances!!!

That Hargreaves must be an absolute financial genius, because when it comes to money making and success generation, to my mind, he must be the brains of the outfit.

Gave Wilson a fortune to spend. Sacked him. Appointed a cheap option in Tinnion. Tinnion left and appointed Johnson, an initially inspired appointment who he arguably got too close to and by spending more money took us, miraculously to within one match of the Promised Land. Sacked him and appointed Coppell. I never wanted Coppell though a good many did. Disaster lumbered us with Stewart, Hunt, James etc on huge salaries, more wasted money and walked . Appointed Millen, cheap option 2. Sacked him and appointed McInnes who many, including me, wanted. more money on absolute dross. Sacked McInnes and appointed Whispering Bob Harris, or SOD to his mates. Decided enough was enough with FFP and his other toys so padlocked the platinum Bank of Jersey plastic. Now with that recent cv at AG, no wonder the egg chasers are nervous!!! Hardly Dragon's Den is it?

David Russe and his board talked European Football and this with no measurable capital investment!! Oh how we laughed!! Despite the desperate optimism of many on here, we could be on the cusp of a return to the fourth tier after Lansdown has wasted +/- £50M!!! Oh how we'll cry.

And people are gullible enough to fall for the spin that the fans may be to blame for the abject team's performances!!!

That Hargreaves must be an absolute financial genius, because when it comes to money making and success generation, to my mind, he must be the brains of the outfit.

Gave Wilson a fortune to spend. Sacked him. Appointed a cheap option in Tinnion. Tinnion left and appointed Johnson, an initially inspired appointment who he arguably got too close to and by spending more money took us, miraculously to within one match of the Promised Land. Sacked him and appointed Coppell. I never wanted Coppell though a good many did. Disaster lumbered us with Stewart, Hunt, James etc on huge salaries, more wasted money and walked . Appointed Millen, cheap option 2. Sacked him and appointed McInnes who many, including me, wanted. more money on absolute dross. Sacked McInnes and appointed Whispering Bob Harris, or SOD to his mates. Decided enough was enough with FFP and his other toys so padlocked the platinum Bank of Jersey plastic. Now with that recent cv at AG, no wonder the egg chasers are nervous!!! Hardly Dragon's Den is it?

Been my preachings for a few years now. the bloke is clueless, full of hot air bluster and great ideas all of which do not even come close to fruition.

Seems many like to hear his hot air and fall for it every time. He has made so many promises, two of which he did with a microphone on the pitch!! That should entice a few more gullible ones onside.

It has to be said he is a liar, you do not promise what you cannot deliver, the bloke is a lying idiot who has now made the club unaffordable (is that a word?) for others to buy. He has sewn us up good and proper. The bloke is a utter utter idiot. i just wish he would leave, he won't because he has us by the short and curlies, and has restructured the club to ensure it his.

I cannot stand what he has done, it makes me so angry. As some of you may have noticed :)

Seem to remember him coming on the pitch at half time of the Peterboro game when we were hammering them at Christmas telling us we will be a big club. Why doesn't he do it next week, telling us how we are going to get put of the mess his decisions have contributed to us being in.

Seem to remember him coming on the pitch at half time of the Peterboro game when we were hammering them at Christmas telling us we will be a big club. Why doesn't he do it next week, telling us how we are going to get put of the mess his decisions have contributed to us being in.

Trouble is, if he did, there would be thousands standing up and applauding him, saying what a great bloke he is, how he saved us from div 3 football yada yada yada. I think he is a better brainwasher than a football club owner!

Oh well, doesn't affect you does it. So pipe down.

Yep it does, and you clearly know that as you are suggesting you have read my previous posts, So no I won't in fact I will likely get louder on the subject if it is okay with you :)

Unless City start winning, and fingers crossed you'll dissappear untill the next bad patch.

Never has and never will be to do with what is happening on the pitch, so I wouldn't spend too much time crossing them!

5th October 2002 we were 6th in League 1. The same month Lansdown became chairman. We went on to finish 3rd. Wigan finished as champions, Crewe finished 2nd and Cardiff went up via the play-offs.

11 years later, we are now 21st and £50 million poorer. We have failed to secure a new stadium - as promised. We have failed to achieve Premier league football - as promised.

By whose standards have the past 11 years been successful? Which parts of the "plan" can we tick off and say "accomplished"?

Time to let someone else have a go I think.

Very unjust to have a go at SL - Yes we have had some terrible managerial appointments but before SOD was appointed I think 80%+ agreed it was a good appointment. But anyhow, that's a different argument..

The point is, lately there has been an overwhelming feeling of people feeling completely out of touch with the club. Everybody is demanding heads on sticks and under the impression that if they were running this ship things would be considerably different. I agree that fans should have a bigger input no matter how trivial. DL was brought in to do this but instead of taking the fans opinions to the club as he originally did, he now just spiels the clubs rhetoric, glossing over the gaping cracks with meaningless waffle.

However, if SL was to sell the club, the gap between fans and the club would be more distant than it is now. The examples are plentiful, Portsmouth, Forrest, Cardiff and so on. The new owner would want autonomy and their vision implemented. SL has pumped millions in and bought exciting players which for one reason or another have failed to deliver. If SL was to sell the club it would have to be to a fan led consortium for any sort of long term meaningful progress to be experienced. Does this fan led consortium exist or likely to in the foreseeable future? No. SL should therefore continue doing as he has done, supporting the club as necessary.

The current team is more than capable of climbing up the league and I don't understand how SL selling would achieve this? Would the new owner bring in better players than Baldock and JET to get out of league 1? The players are good enough to get the job done. The onus is on them.

Agreed and I and a very few others have been saying that for a long time and now it seems more are starting to listen.

As a shareholder in Bristol City I don't ever recall asking Steve to pump money into Bristol City in fact I specifically asked him to stop - fact - and what should happen, is if an individual wants to put money into their local team, it should be done by gift not loan, and the ability to say look at me I put money into our club and one day I want it back again.

The constant £40m or whatever burden around Bristol City isn't something that should have happened, and its only the fact that its owed to Steve rather than anyone else that stops us from being in 1982 territory. If Steve says look write it off, all well and good, but so far he hasn't said that.

Fact is if he sacks O'Driscoll next week then that will be 4 managerial failures on the spin in my book. Coppell, Millen, McInnes and SOD...

Well, all of those appointments (except maybe Millens) were welcomed by pretty much the majority of our fanbase at the time.

Well, all of those appointments (except maybe Millens) were welcomed by pretty much the majority of our fanbase at the time.

So? What you're saying is that because the "majority" of the fan base would have made the same mistakes and therefore be as bad at running the club as Lansdown, then that makes it all right?

Landsdown is a fantasist. If we had got promoted to the premiership it would have been evident to the wider football fraternity. Our footballing failures since our wembley loss have ,in the main, not been of interest to the media and have not been subject to a great deal of scrutiny , but they deserve to be .

We have been abject . And our chairman seems ..........Clueless about the game football,hopeless at leading this football club wreckless with his his own money .

Time to leave a legacy Steve. Before you take us to division 2 .

I've not read too many posts on this topic as I got bored of all the negativity quite quickly! But his appointment of managers has been questioned. But by my recollection it was us fans that basically wanted GJ out. I don't believe SL did at that point, don't think the fans gave him any option. Still think we should of stuck by GJ. Then coppell came in and surely no one thought that was a bad appointment? What happened next was unbelievable.Then there was millen, who kept us up which was not easy. Mcinnes was next, was it not widely reported that SL wanted robins and other board members wanted mcinnes? Then obviously it is SOD, who as I remember was widely welcomed. So all in all I would say a mixed bag. He is culpable, as he is the owner. But apart from mcinnes, I can say I was fairly happy with each appointment when it was made. It amazes me how people can criticise a man who has ploughed millions of his own money into BCFC. I believe the direction the club is going in is for the betterment of BCFC, but we as fans have to be patient. I for one am happy that SL is here.

I've not read too many posts on this topic as I got bored of all the negativity quite quickly! But his appointment of managers has been questioned. But by my recollection it was us fans that basically wanted GJ out. I don't believe SL did at that point, don't think the fans gave him any option. Still think we should of stuck by GJ. Then coppell came in and surely no one thought that was a bad appointment? What happened next was unbelievable.Then there was millen, who kept us up which was not easy. Mcinnes was next, was it not widely reported that SL wanted robins and other board members wanted mcinnes? Then obviously it is SOD, who as I remember was widely welcomed. So all in all I would say a mixed bag. He is culpable, as he is the owner. But apart from mcinnes, I can say I was fairly happy with each appointment when it was made. It amazes me how people can criticise a man who has ploughed millions of his own money into BCFC. I believe the direction the club is going in is for the betterment of BCFC, but we as fans have to be patient. I for one am happy that SL is here.

You're happy with the direction we're going in???? October 2002 we sat 6th in League 1 with not much debt. Today we sit in the bottom 4 with £50m debt.

So? What you're saying is that because the "majority" of the fan base would have made the same mistakes and therefore be as bad at running the club as Lansdown, then that makes it all right?

It means any fan who championed the appointment of those managers can't get all arsey with the chairman when in hindsight it didn't turn out to be the right decision.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing that the loudest voices on this forum have in their favour.

You're happy with the direction we're going in???? October 2002 we sat 6th in League 1 with not much debt. Today we sit in the bottom 4 with £50m debt.

Your deference astounds me ,we are the most out of form team in league football , heading for a second successive relegation , and we should be grateful .

It means any fan who championed the appointment of those managers can't get all arsey with the chairman when in hindsight it didn't turn out to be the right decision.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing that the loudest voices on this forum have in their favour.

No not at all, it is the constant changes in direction he chooses for the club, the lies, the false promises, everyone makes mistakes with mangers, it is the lies and half truths and promises he renages on which causes me problems, along with ripping up of things put in place to stop the club going under. lets just say this club should not be in ownership of 1 person. But good old Steve ripped that up, and now we are in 40-50 million worth of debt to him. Then he has the temerity to pipe up with drivel about, in the past the club asked me for money and I bailed them out, it won't happen anymore...... erm, it is your club, you own it, you ripped up the safe guards, you put us in this position you sort it out or **** off.

the bloke is a blabbering idiot.

On the pitch, we are trying to play a younger group of players. Some of whom are home bred, something most fans have been crying out for. We are not bringing in expensive older players who have no future value. So yes I am happy with that direction change. We are trying to play a more expansive type of game, although I accept this has been very inconsistent upto now. But wasn't it always going to be with the amount of new players? Especially when you consider the age, which I believe on avg is about 23. So I am happy with that direction change, although it's not quite working yet. The scouting system seems to have improved considerably since the foster signing! Very happy with that! The debt side of things, I'm not 100% on, but I do believe that is owed to SL, who has stated that he won't be calling that in( I stand to be corrected if that is wrong?). So all in all, I'm happy with the direction we are going in. I would quite happily finish 1 above the relegation zone this season, if it ment us progressing next year. I was absolutely fed up with the direction this club was going in. I won't be chucking my rattle out the pram now it has hit a sticky patch! Was always going to happen at some point. Sometimes you have to take a step back to go forward,

On the pitch, we are trying to play a younger group of players. Some of whom are home bred, something most fans have been crying out for. We are not bringing in expensive older players who have no future value. So yes I am happy with that direction change. We are trying to play a more expansive type of game, although I accept this has been very inconsistent upto now. But wasn't it always going to be with the amount of new players? Especially when you consider the age, which I believe on avg is about 23. So I am happy with that direction change, although it's not quite working yet. The scouting system seems to have improved considerably since the foster signing! Very happy with that! The debt side of things, I'm not 100% on, but I do believe that is owed to SL, who has stated that he won't be calling that in( I stand to be corrected if that is wrong?). So all in all, I'm happy with the direction we are going in. I would quite happily finish 1 above the relegation zone this season, if it ment us progressing next year. I was absolutely fed up with the direction this club was going in. I won't be chucking my rattle out the pram now it has hit a sticky patch! Was always going to happen at some point. Sometimes you have to take a step back to go forward,

Ah okay, how long do you reckon this change of direction will last, 3 months 1 year 2 years?

I'm sure if I search hard enough I will find the same thing written about McWinless last season. No doubt it will be said again next season when we're just above the bottom two in league 2.

Ah okay, how long do you reckon this change of direction will last, 3 months 1 year 2 years?

I can't answer that to be honest. But I will say that this is a direction I am backing, not something I can say I've said for quite a while.

It is needed at this moment in time. 1 year or 2 years down the line I'm not so sure on, things change and evolve. We as a club need to change or evolve especially with the new financial rules.

I'm sure if I search hard enough I will find the same thing written about McWinless last season. No doubt it will be said again next season when we're just above the bottom two in league 2.

Only time will tell I guess. Ps don't search to hard on here. You will get depressed,

I can't answer that to be honest. But I will say that this is a direction I am backing, not something I can say I've said for quite a while.

It is needed at this moment in time. 1 year or 2 years down the line I'm not so sure on, things change and evolve. We as a club need to change or evolve especially with the new financial rules.

And this is my problem with the owner. it keeps changing. if we go down the route we currently are, build build an build some more and it takes us the way Swansea have gone, great, i am all for a team playing good football and building a mindset and way of playing, hey I don't mind if we don't have the success of Swansea. But i can't abide the continual change, There is a lot more that i don't like about the board, but a good starter would be to stick to a diretion you want to take the playing side of the team. A young vibrant squad, keeping the ball on the deck, keeping possesion is what I want to see. there are glimpses of this currently. So if in 3 years we are still doing this, i may start to change my outlook on the Lansdown's. It is going to take that and a whole lot more for me to get behind the club, the team yes but the club, no.

Yes what a great idea put the club up for sale, more change and uncertainty, what investor would want to pick up a loss making business?? oh yes someone who cares about the club, but yes its all lansdowns fault!!

Spending money does not guarantee you success as we and others have proved. I'm not sure why there is such a clamour to blame someone?? No one likes losing and from reading these pages there is huge frustration which is felt amongst all fans but we need rational thinking rather than the knee jerk reaction comments.

Also reading all the comments about average age of players wtf, I think there is also a joke about the average iq of a city fan here. At the moment the answer is not very high!!!

If you listen to what he has said in the past ,which most of the time people like you don't, the debt is to him which he is not going to recall. So before you mouth it off, like most on here, get your facts right. If you had a brain you would realise that if we owed £50 million as you suggest we would have gone into adminstration a long time ago.

Whats with the hostility??

Or is it a case that anybody who thinks differently to you is wrong?

For all those who want SL to get out and sell the club

Leave him a list of names and numbers of people who

want to, and have the money to buy it from him

Simple

The last refuge of the man who has no argument. Let's carry on with the rubbish we have because I can't think of an alternative. Lansdown has had his go, spent £50m and failed to deliver. Same league, no stadium in 12 years. If you're happy for another 12 years of the same then good for you. I, and many others, have more ambition that that.

Guest not a wurzel

Lansdown has mismanaged things badly in the past but yhere has been a realisation of this and an effort to turn stuff around. Unfortunately so far things have gotten worse, im hoping in the long term we can become a well run club from top to bottom. Realistically it will take a few years at least. We could do much much worse than steve and while its fair to criticise how he has run the club wanting him gone is pretty dumb I think.

The last refuge of the man who has no argument. Let's carry on with the rubbish we have because I can't think of an alternative. Lansdown has had his go, spent £50m and failed to deliver. Same league, no stadium in 12 years. If you're happy for another 12 years of the same then good for you. I, and many others, have more ambition that that.

Its not just been the last 12 years has it

Apart from the late 70s

City have always been a lower league Mickey mouse club

It least Lansdown had a real go

For all those who want SL to get out and sell the club

Leave him a list of names and numbers of people who

want to, and have the money to buy it from him

Simple

Hmmmm who went and put the club in a position so it was almost impossible to buy it out (unless a saudi prince or Russian tycoon is interested)?

Yep SL has put himself in the great position of rich mans plaything and looks to have got a little bored.

Hey but all is great. The last straw was "in the past people just came to be and I bailed the club out" or words to that effect. Ummmm Steve, you may not of noticed, you are the owner mate, it is your responsibility, no one elses, so why tge complaint, if you wanted it run properly you could of done it years ago! So look at your own performance, which you may have, but only 11 years too late!. But thanks for putting the club in such s a position that it would put of a prospective buyer. Proper job Steve proper job. Well done that man!

Its not just been the last 12 years has it

Apart from the late 70s

City have always been a lower league Mickey mouse club

It least Lansdown had a real go

He didn't though. He chopped and changed. Changed the direction of the club at every corner and wasted good money which could have been invested properly. I don't call that giving it a go. I call it stupid. That waste of money, which many clubs can only wish for, is scandalous, and shows all the hall marks of a incompetent football cub owner.

The only bonus, most of it is his money that he decided to piss up against the wall. If it was someone else doing this with his money, he would have been sacked years ago.

I would add he ripped up the rules which stopped sole ownership. Hence your comment who else would take over shouldn't even be a problem. But oh no good old stevie boy got rid of that as well.

Bloody idiot. SL. Not you.

Lansdown has mismanaged things badly in the past but yhere has been a realisation of this and an effort to turn stuff around. Unfortunately so far things have gotten worse, im hoping in the long term we can become a well run club from top to bottom. Realistically it will take a few years at least. We could do much much worse than steve and while its fair to criticise how he has run the club wanting him gone is pretty dumb I think.

He ain't getting rid because it's his gift to his boy - the wet behind the ears, unqualified, silver-spooned, only employed by his dad, share out mum's sandwiches in the board room, kid.

Embarrassing.

I tend to think that the realisation that things had to be turned around financially were purely because of the new wage cap restrictions not a sudden eureka thought that we had been messing up for the last 5 seasons in a massive way.

Its the utter disappointment of a club falling apart how many went on not that long ago about the massive gap between City and the Gas wouldn't be playing them in a league game for years.

More chance of a Bristol league derby than ever playing Cardiff City or Swansea anytime soon , said on the football league show that Peterborough had made something like £25 million selling players on most of ours go at a loss Albert a prime case sold cheap to Boro ,Brett Pitman who should never have been sold , Davies couldn't get out fast enough to a club that couldn't get a manager or players to sign for them,the whole Maynard saga and goal keeping situation of few seasons back including signing David James .

We have had years of pipe dreams and bold statements before Steve Lansdown, under him and from this current board i've just got no faith left in what comes out from from the men in charge any more ...

Guest Rowley Birkin

I feel towards the club today, as I would an ex wife or girlfriend, who's defecated on you over a period of time.

Steve Lansdown has totaly mismanaged the club, and continues to take the piss out of the fans by appointing his son, and a faceless Chairman, in positions neither are qualified for.

I can't imagine Peter Hargreaves would go along with him being elevated to Managing Director of their company, do you?

Scandalous appointment, and as for our chairman, the so say face of the club............???????

How would you like to be in Shaun O'driscolls position, working for those clowns ?

It's obviously a rudderless ship, and it's being reflected on the pitch.

Until proper professionals are brought in to direct the club, we are doomed for another relegation I fear.

I'd be more than happy for Steve Lansdown to carry on his position, but he needs to man up and appoint the proper people in such important positions, so we can go forward, and it needs to happen now!

Out of interest, could Lansdwon's detractors tell me who will be paying your £10m a season deficit when you get rid of him?

I'd imagine that would be disapearing pretty soon as the new players are "Apparently" on a lot less then the old duffers. As with the current guidlines of players wages the deficit should be dropping pretty quickly as we get our finances in order. So if run correctly, that 10 million should be dropping if the house is put in order.

Of course all of this is irrelevant, SL has his toy and won't be letting it go for anything, he made sure of that by ripping up safeguard. I mean where else will Jon get a job? Dad isn't at Hargreaves Lansdown anymore, so there are not any jobs going there :)

Out of interest, could Lansdwon's detractors tell me who will be paying your £10m a season deficit when you get rid of him?

As long as we are still playing in red, oh bollox you play in red as well don't you?, as evidenced by the thousands of your new fans wearing them yesterday, still they have an excuse they probably think you've always played in red.

Archived