IGNORED

Fao Bcfcchris 2004

elhombrecito

Guest The Clevedon and Romford Vessel
I admit it is not a good start for me :clap:  and still time for improving. just do it for telford when saying about hulbert. i just go crazy when i think of somethink. i will send less posts then until i am Certain than :Confused13: all i can say is sorry :Confused13:  :clap:

Nice web site by the way 'bcfcchris2004' minimalist but interesting none the less an insight in to your pass times and thoughts its what the web was made for!

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I do not want to look back at what i done. please judge me. ok look i am not good with rumours or my views but i am superb at rating players after a game.

example

Brian tinnion 10/10 great hat-trick by him although he is 35 he can still wipe the fans away.

would be nice though

chris hall www.bcfcchris2003.tk bristolcityboy@hotmail.com

Guest The Clevedon and Romford Vessel
I do not want to look back at what i done. please judge me. ok look i am not good with rumours or my views but i am superb at rating players after a game.

example

Brian tinnion  10/10 great hat-trick by him although he is 35 he can still wipe the fans away.

would be nice though

chris hall  www.bcfcchris2003.tk  bristolcityboy@hotmail.com

What??????

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I Read this post earlier in the day, looking on the general city forum it seems he hasn't calmed down one bit. Does he not have anything else to do? Or is he trying to get in the first team- ive heard it's not bad money

Got off his back,

nothing wrong with being keen.

AGREE WITH THAT

And me. For all the criticism of spelling, grammar etc.; at least bcfcchris' posts have given us something to reply to.

I can't be arsed to check, however, I bet he's averaging a high response rate per post even if most are asking for a translation :clap:

It's rubbing off, my spelling is going to rat-schit

Guest norfolk in chance

You keep going Bcfcchris - you're doing fine.

In fact you're posting more sense that a lot of others even if it does take some deciphering!

:clap:

Archived