IGNORED

City Vs Daggers Match Day Thread

devoncider

Guest mikebrenn

Sat in the dolman looking down I can see daggers fans are in left side of eastend.anyone kniw why? Also big cock up with tickets again.its coming up as wrong fixture.

Guest JET will tear you apart

Strong team obviously have good aspirations of a cup run

Shorty left mid rather waggy on left and burns or ajala given a run out

In other news, Sproule just scored against Celtic with just about his first touch after coming on

Do you remember jennison myrie Williams did that in 06/07 i think

Sat in the dolman looking down I can see daggers fans are in left side of eastend.anyone kniw why? Also big cock up with tickets again.its coming up as wrong fixture.

Can you give us a running total of the crowd as they come in?

In case anybody isn't aware it was flagged on TTB last night that this game, as it's FA Cup rather than league, is available on Radio Bristol over the internet.

Cheers just about to ask I'm back late from playing football so won't be there

In case anybody isn't aware it was flagged on TTB last night that this game, as it's FA Cup rather than league, is available on Radio Bristol over the internet.

Cheers just about to ask I'm back late from playing football so won't be there

What was the point in us getting McLaughlin in on loan if were just going to put Shorey on instead of him?

I was thinking the same.  He's turned out to be a wasted loan.  I'm not sure what he's done wrong, but I can only assume he's got no future here.  I still don't really understand why Taylor was dropped either.

Anyway, let's hope we can negotiate this potential banana skin.

I was thinking the same.  He's turned out to be a wasted loan.  I'm not sure what he's done wrong, but I can only assume he's got no future here.  I still don't really understand why Taylor was dropped either.

Anyway, let's hope we can negotiate this potential banana skin.

I'll give you a 2 shekels for it  :banana:

McLaughlin

Osborne

Gillett

O'connor

On loan

And I think harewood and shorty are on short term contracts til jan I think

I am a fan of SOD but his changes, or lack of do frustrate me. He does seem to wait too long to make subs.

In an ideal world today will be sewn up by the 60 minute mark. Would like to see Burns and Taylor come on for JET and Baldock, as well as Wynter for Pack or Reid.

Of course I am fully aware the ideal world rarely exists with us. Here's hoping!

I am a fan of SOD but his changes, or lack of do frustrate me. He does seem to wait too long to make subs.

In an ideal world today will be sewn up by the 60 minute mark. Would like to see Burns and Taylor come on for JET and Baldock, as well as Wynter for Pack or Reid.

Of course I am fully aware the ideal world rarely exists with us. Here's hoping!

He gave in and played new young players against Wycombe and look how they went.

P.s to everyone moaning about not playing loan players, it's called being cup tied!!

He gave in and played new young players against Wycombe and look how they went.

P.s to everyone moaning about not playing loan players, it's called being cup tied!!

Sorry I've worded that completely wrong.

I don't mean the changes he makes to the team today, or any other day for that matter. I mean his changes/subs during the game!

Errr, they seem to have forgotten and are repeating TTB like they usually do.

I just tried Radio Essex and they are broadcasting but haven't mention D&R yet.  Maybe they count as London.

So bored of the idiots who keep posting this!!!

It's not even funny and it's getting old..................................

Only 1 person ever posts this

Errr, they seem to have forgotten and are repeating TTB like they usually do.

I just tried Radio Essex and they are broadcasting but haven't mention D&R yet.  Maybe they count as London.

you're just a little tease now ,are n't you Eddie  :liar:

there never was a live broadcast, i tuned in at a minute to kick off and there was absolutely no sound.

i'm even getting bored of the idiots who complain about the idiots who keep posting this.

I'm fed up of the idiots who get bored of people posting that they are fed up of the other people posting to ask if they have scored yet

Returned from a 5 minute break.....

Flint cleared off the line after unfathomable goalkeeping from Parrish left goal exposed.

A couple of minutes later a very good save from Parrish from fierce Dagenham strike.

Archived