IGNORED

Setting Myself Up...

Superjack

Life forms from another planet landing at Ashton Vale, enabling campaigners to  justifying it being reclassified from being a village green to a site of special scientific and historical importance and preserved as such for posterity?

Life forms from another planet landing at Ashton Vale, enabling campaigners to  justifying it being reclassified from being a village green to a site of special scientific and historical importance and preserved as such for posterity?

If Holloway is appointed then I was closer to the truth than I imagined!

...to look a right **** when nothing happens.

You MAY want to keep SSN and RB on today.

That is all.

Spot on jack go to the top of the class, now we can move up and on..........well for a year at least

Actually I'm starting to regret this thread... should have kept my mouth shut... because I really want to join in on the 'next manager' speculation threads, but if I mention a name people are gonna think I'm ITK... :-(

Is the clue right under your last post? It's going to be jacki, isn't it!?

Actually I'm starting to regret this thread... should have kept my mouth shut... because I really want to join in on the 'next manager' speculation threads, but if I mention a name people are gonna think I'm ITK... :-(

Enjoy your moment in the sun.

Back in the day I broke the news on here that Coppell was being apointed the manager the next day and nobody believed me . Only knew because I had just started car sharing with the then club Secretairy who told me everything, in fact too much.

Is the clue right under your last post? It's going to be jacki, isn't it!?

How amazing would that be??!!... remember him being trotted out at HT for someone's testimonial (Rob Newman? ) and the whole stadium singing 'Sign him up'... :-)

Archived