IGNORED

Second Half Melee

Super

Had a perfect view. Bobby won the ball fair and square. Their bench provoked the trouble, one of their players grabbed Bobby who kept his arms at his sides. Then it all kicks off.. Bobby got booked along with their player who reacted to him.....IMO the ref bottled it booking Bobby as well, hardly his fault their bench reacted like they did.

Thought the ref was very good today on the basis I did not notice him until this point. Far better than some of the 'look at me and my shiny whistle' types we normally have.

As for the incident, I dont get how it is ok for an entire bench to enter the field of play unpunished. Normally a physio cant even come on to tend to an injured player without specific permission from a ref

Thought the ref was very good today on the basis I did not notice him until this point. Far better than some of the 'look at me and my shiny whistle' types we normally have.

As for the incident, I dont get how it is ok for an entire bench to enter the field of play unpunished. Normally a physio cant even come on to tend to an injured player without specific permission from a ref

That has to be the best evaluation of the refs we've had this season "look at me and my shiny wistle" :D

Try too hard to get every decision right and end up blowing up for everything

Archived