IGNORED

The Official 'no Teeth Wanderers' Vs Bristol City Match Day Thread

bissellredhead

Guest Red Faction

Poxy Wolves always bloody beat us, so the score is probably going to be: wolves 2 more than whatever we score.

Id like us to beat them 94-0, as I used to work with a Wolves fan who was a total and utter (insert your rudest rude word here). I remember when we played Cambridge in the JPT area final and they beat us 2-0 with Armand One scoring both - for 2 days after he kept saying 'he was called one but he scored two'. And then laughing at his own 'joke'. Funnily enough that one person has made me hate Wolves ever since...

3-5-2

Parish;

El-Abd, Flint, Williams;

Osborne, Gillett, Reid, Elliott, Cunningham;

JET, Baldock.

Subs: Fielding, Fontaine, Moloney, Bryan, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

Scott Wagstaff is unavailable due to a hamstring injury.

#BristolCity v Wolves: Parish; El-Abd, Flint, Williams; Osborne, Gillett, Reid, Elliott, Cunningham; Emmanuel-Thomas, Baldock.

#BristolCity subs: Fielding, Fontaine, Moloney, Bryan, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

Croydon? I'm confused too...

PS I can guarantee that wolves don't eat hedgehogs, though :)

Really big'uns might, not all hogs are the same, road hogs can be really scary,  

... just because yours don't eat wolves, I heard Horace is a chicken anyway. :)

(whoops my bad, thought you were saying hogs don't eat wolves, I got confused too, GO HORACE!! )

Good to see Williams back in the side. Osbourne as RWB, has he played there before?

What's the Wolves side?

WOLVES:

McCarey, Ricketts, Batth, Stearman, Golbourne, Price, McDonald, Evans, Henry, Jacobs, Dicko.

SUBS: Hennessey, Elokobi, Ebanks-Landell, Sako, McAlinden, Griffiths, Doyle.

3-5-2

Parish;

El-Abd, Flint, Williams;

Osborne, Gillett, Reid, Elliott, Cunningham;

JET, Baldock.

Subs: Fielding, Fontaine, Moloney, Bryan, Pack, Barnett, Burns.

Scott Wagstaff is unavailable due to a hamstring injury.

Stick JET in reid's position with barnett up front and i'd be a little more confident.

I really really can't stand Wolves, or Wolves fans.

Numerous incidents over the decades that I won't bore everyone with by going over again.

I find it incredible there are 1,000 City fans still willing to put themselves through another trip to that hell hole Molineux. All credit to them, just hope we can somehow find a way to smash that Wolves jinx today.

Can't see it though, some things aren't meant to be, it seems, and any match against Wolves is a catastrophe waiting to happen.

Wolves 3-1. :ranting:  :ranting:

WOLVES:

McCarey, Ricketts, Batth, Stearman, Golbourne, Price, McDonald, Evans, Henry, Jacobs, Dicko.

SUBS: Hennessey, Elokobi, Ebanks-Landell, Sako, McAlinden, Griffiths, Doyle.

Scott Golbourne playing then, and Michael Jacobs who City were supposedly very keen on when he was at Northampton.

And Louis' even more Scottish brother in goal.

Did those moaning really expect us to take anything from Wolves?

Our survival will not be achieved in games like this. It's our home games in particular, especially against the lower teams in the league that will see us either survive or be doomed.

Our survival will not be achieved in games like this. It's our home games in particular, especially against the lower teams in the league that will see us either survive or be doomed.

Yes you're right. Would be a miracle to get anything today.

Yawn. It would be nice to have held out a little bit longer than 9 ****in minutes though!!!!!

This!!!, when St SOD was in charge this game and the next would have been accepted as acceptable defeats in the 'did you expect anything' category by St SOD's OTIB excuse writers, with anything other than that a bonus.

Archived