IGNORED

Tommorow The Biggest Game In Our History Since Wembley

Cider red

Okay maybe an overstatement (slightly) but tomorrow is must win. With the other teams around us playing eachother and having tough games, if we win we can go to within 3 points of Carlisle and most likely out of the relegation zone, setting us up nicely for a tough game on Tuesday. Lose and the fat lady will be opening her lungs ready to sing. Relegation will be an absolute disaster, tomorrow really is a must win game!

I reckon the fat lady aint going to be so fat by the end of the season, with al the exercise she will get -  getting up and down and clearing her throat on a weekly basis between now and the last game.

We need to get back to winning ways and I'm sure the team as well as the manager knows it,

what we as fans need to do is try and remain positive get behind the team instead of getting on their backs early as under pressure we are complete dogshit :(

Guest Redrobbin

I think the team will be vey focused tomorrow. They know what they have to do. Win this match with dominance.!

And more of the same onTuesday evening. The team need to put the last two games behind them and give a reactionary solid performance. These next couple of home games will potencally shape the rest of our season.

You don't think that;

Tommorow The Biggest Game In Our History Since Wembley

is an overstatement ?

Fk me.

Not a dig at you, just this forum and the original post.

I thought I'd read some absolute shite on here over the years (and especially the last few months) but that takes the biscuit.

Its a different world on here.

I had a meeting on business this morning with a bloke who has been a, supporter for 40 years and had never heard of OTIB. He had some refreshing insight and perspective on supporting City which would be lost on here.

Incredible.

Bunch of drama queens.

Too many idiots on here preaching their opinion as if it's gospel. Plenty of double standards flying around too which is embarrassing.

Not a pop at the OP but it simply isn't our biggest game since wembley.

Guest Redrobbin

Too many idiots on here preaching their opinion as if it's gospel. Plenty of double standards flying around too which is embarrassing.

Not a pop at the OP but it simply isn't our biggest game since wembley.

To be fair to him (the op) He did say this isn't really the biggest game since wembley.

But it graps your attention doesn't it?

Like every good headline, and it worked. !

Perhaps he works for the EP.

well my new shirt lives to tell the tale for the rest of the season.

i hope he gets his switches turned back on for today. another Jet hat trick would do for me,one for baldock too,hell why not,ive not made a positive prediction in ages,7-0 with moore keeping a clean sheet,(not that i feel he should play just yet) and flint getting his first in the right net for a while.

regarding the moore situation,cotts made good sense about getting him in,would be unfair on franky to have his confidence shattered with a dire performance,why not let someone elses keeper have the flack for conceding so many

To be fair to him (the op) He did say this isn't really the biggest game since wembley.

But it graps your attention doesn't it?

Like every good headline, and it worked. !

Perhaps he works for the EP.

True.

In fairness if we don't won today we are absolutely ******.

Guest Redrobbin

Absolutely !! A must win today and Tuesday evening. Which will be a sterner test. Which is why a good win is essential today!!!

Guest cider_dog

"We need to get back to winning ways and I'm sure the team as well as the manager knows it,"

I'd b***dy well hope the know it....

Archived