IGNORED

Havn't Missed A Game For Ages

Guest Swindon8er

Guest Swindon8er

Didn't think it was possible but we look much worse than under SOD and with less passion and ftght, dreadful and maybe going down.

Guest Swindon8er

to be fair sod had some bad luck I felt, we have been utterly dreadful past four games, how we won Saturday was almost laughable.

Two thirds of the way through the season now and we are STILL playing like this and finding ourselves 2-0 down early doors. And we are only getting worse by the week. Tonight was a new low in terms of performance.

Our team is truly gutless, passionless and talentless. They are utterly incapable of doing anything right, from the most simple of defensive tactics to being able to create chances. They are an absolute embarassment to the name bristol city and are dragging our name through the mud. League 2 next season is very very likely imho.

No doubt some moron will now call me a troll and tell me to stop being negative and get behind the team. To them, I kindly say "roll". As a supporter ive had enough and i cant even make it to games!!

Archived