IGNORED

City Player Seen With Steve Coppell

Br 1st ol

Fridays 'Daily Dilemma'

It is your wedding anniversary, and you decide to treat your wife to a romantic dinner...so take her to a secluded pub in the sticks....The old battle axe at Wraxall for example.

Whilst there, you see Coles having a beer with scott murray...

You start to walk over to say hello, when you suddenly realise that steve coppell is with them and the convesration looks pretty serious....

What do you do?

You decide.

All answers please by 4pm when the best answer will be judged.

Thursdays winner was Madger.

Fridays 'Daily Dilemma'

It is your wedding anniversary, and you decide to treat your wife to a romantic dinner...so take her to a secluded pub in the sticks....The old battle axe at Wraxall for example.

Whilst there, you see Coles having a beer with scott murray...

You start to walk over to say hello, when you suddenly realise that steve coppell is with them and the convesration looks pretty serious....

What do you do?

You decide.

All answers please by 4pm when the best answer will be judged.

Thursdays winner was Madger.

it could be a cunning plan by danny coles to talk murray

and coppell to come to ashton gate to clean his boots :clap::clap: :Party12:

Fridays 'Daily Dilemma'

Bloody nice Carvery there on a Sunday.

I Would talk Colesy out of it and possibly chuck something at Coppell so it knocks him out then like hide his body

I Would talk Colesy out of it and possibly chuck something at Coppell so it knocks him out then like hide his body

May I suggest hiding him out on the left at Ashton Gate? Aaron Brown managed it very successfully for several years without detection.

Archived