IGNORED

What Happened At Half Time?

You Do The Dziekanowski

One of our supporters spotted a crocodile down the toilet pan. The time the police and stewards went in to investigate, it had already floated away. The only thing they did find was a bad smell. The police took the details from the supporter, he was a bus driver from Bristol. I could hear what he was saying, he kept saying 'I know what I saw, I know what I saw'.

Doesn't surprise me.  Every time I've visited Bramall Lane the police and stewards have been utter cocks and thrown large amounts of fans out of the ground for f-all.

One year, I was pinned up against the wall by 2 coppers for having the audacity to walk out of the toilet and back toward my seat.  I later understood that there had been a little altercation outside the toilet and a couple of lads had been ejected, so for some reason the old bill thought they'd smash me against the wall just because I was walking through an area where a scuffle had occurred 30 seconds before of which I was nothing to do with, nor had any knowledge of.

Scum is all I can say.

My mate got nicked for talking about having a fag.loads were smoking in toilet and they had my mate,he wasnt actually smoking tho.had to get train home instead of coach.

Talking about having a fag is an offence now?

You sure he didn't have an offensive wife?

One of our supporters spotted a crocodile down the toilet pan. The time the police and stewards went in to investigate, it had already floated away. The only thing they did find was a bad smell. The police took the details from the supporter, he was a bus driver from Bristol. I could hear what he was saying, he kept saying 'I know what I saw, I know what I saw'.

I didn't know Bristol bus drivers could talk - I thought they just grunted...

If the shouting contained the words "Squeal like a piggy bwoy!" then I guess Coach 1 couldve been up to their usual tricks....or so I've heard.

I get the idea of what goes on on the coach stays on the coach but when it spreads to the bogs I get very very nervous.

"On coach 1 (or any surrounding chodbins) no one can hear you scream....."

Archived