IGNORED

My Drums Are Broke!

Guest JL94x4

Sheffield United fan here, in peace......

Just to start I thought the City fans would of been a bit more lively that they were, but i think from the first 10-15minutes it may of brrn evident that the confidence in the Blades squad would mean it'd be hard to get anything from the game.

Thought we played well, maybe our best home league game of the season? Not bad to say were still in the FA cup too. I thought you'd of put up a bit of a fight and thought we'd be lucky to get a draw with our run of games this week.

Think you'll find it tough to stay in this division, as i thought about ourselfs a few weeks a go, but Cloughs tactical knowledge is up there with the best, and i think were finally in safe hands.

Good luck in the game against Bristol Rovers next season!

Just to start I thought the City fans would of been a bit more lively that they were, but i think from the first 10-15minutes it may of brrn evident that the confidence in the Blades squad would mean it'd be hard to get anything from the game.

Thought we played well, maybe our best home league game of the season? Not bad to say were still in the FA cup too. I thought you'd of put up a bit of a fight and thought we'd be lucky to get a draw with our run of games this week.

Think you'll find it tough to stay in this division, as i thought about ourselfs a few weeks a go, but Cloughs tactical knowledge is up there with the best, and i think were finally in safe hands.

**** off hey

Don't take this the wrong way, you're in great form and got some good names on the team sheet but I didn't think United were all that yesterday. Moore wasn't exactly peppered despite our lacklustre performance and Scougall in particular contributed very little going forward. Murphy and Flynn were class and you nullified our already powderpuff attacking threat but considering how bad City were, no movement or quality on the ball from anyone bar Elliott, United could have done more.

**** off hey

Nice and bitter, i'd expect no less.

Don't take this the wrong way, you're in great form and got some good names on the team sheet but I didn't think United were all that yesterday. Moore wasn't exactly peppered despite our lacklustre performance and Scougall in particular contributed very little going forward. Murphy and Flynn were class and you nullified our already powderpuff attacking threat but considering how bad City were, no movement or quality on the ball from anyone bar Elliott, United could have done more.

I agree we wasn't that good in the eyes of another set of fans, but we are vastly suprerior to other games, and a very much work in progress. What we are trying to do at our club is coming together well!

Well done, you won. Do you visit other teams forums when you loose? If so you must be a busy chappy!

It depends on the circumstances, i don't anticipate a result unless they are close around us in the league, Fulham, Villa and Forest and of course the teams around relegation in League one are really good wins and i do tend to gather feelings of the opposite numbers fans.

We never get a result at yours so it was one of those games we knew we would lose.

Laat time I went to yours we was in the lower tier is that still the case? Found it very hard to get an atmosphere going in that stand.

Its not the stand that creates the atmosphere, its the fans, and you didn't bring enough for the atmosphere you would like.

Guest JordanBs3Bcfc

You need to get a life if this is how you pass your time, this isn't input or even intended to to spark up conversion/debate, your just gloating. Sad.

Might beat us but reckon most supporters including your own think you're SHITE! Rightly so as well, your always be the smaller team in Sheffield & always be shite haha. Get back on your own forum chatting bs about how good your not :-D

Its not the stand that creates the atmosphere, its the fans, and you didn't bring enough for the atmosphere you would like.

It's a miracle that 900 were willing to travel to your depressed, Northern wasteland.

Normally get more than 888 away fans do you, in this division?

Bed time yet ?

Give it a few more hours, then it will be for me, and probably for you too.

if you've come on here to gloat then foxtrot Oscar

youll never be bigger than wednesday

I know, theres just not enough space to accomdate them all.

Go and finish your homework there's a good lad.

I finished my homework before i posted this thread, priorities and all that.

Up the Wednesday

Good luck to them.

Might beat us but reckon most supporters including your own think you're SHITE! Rightly so as well, your always be the smaller team in Sheffield & always be shite haha. Get back on your own forum chatting bs about how good your not :-D

Don't talk about Sheffield Wednesday in that way. Theres two games in Sheffield and none of them are called Sheffield.

Good luck when you next play Wednesday in the league, about 2097 I reckon.

8th or 9th of March we'll next play them, will you be watching? Cup will be bigger and better than the league, more at stake my friend.

On the other hand you'll be able to attempt to get one over on Rovers next season, i use attempt loosely too.

It's a miracle that 900 were willing to travel to your depressed, Northern wasteland.

Normally get more than 888 away fans do you, in this division?

Depressed wasteland, on;y when you lose 3-0.

Haha - Sheffield United! Will never forget the look on that imbecile Warnock's face when West Ham stitched you up. Wasn't it Tevez who got the goal at Old Trafford to seal your fate? Great stuff! Isn't Colin a club legend of yours? Right wrong'n that one, glad it happened to him and ultimately, you.

Other main memory association of Sheff U is when you got done by Sheffield Wednesday in the Cup semi-final although you're probably too young to remember that. Ask your Dad, if he's not off with your Aunt.

Give it a few more hours, then it will be for me, and probably for you too.

I know, theres just not enough space to accomdate them all.

I finished my homework before i posted this thread, priorities and all that.

Good luck to them.

Don't talk about Sheffield Wednesday in that way. Theres two games in Sheffield and none of them are called Sheffield.

8th or 9th of March we'll next play them, will you be watching? Cup will be bigger and better than the league, more at stake my friend.

On the other hand you'll be able to attempt to get one over on Rovers next season, i use attempt loosely too.

Depressed wasteland, on;y when you lose 3-0.

A tip for you - when going trolling on other teams forums, it's best to do it under a pseudonym that you don't use elsewhere on the internet :yes:

Would hate for some pizzas to arrive...

Haha - Sheffield United! Will never forget the look on that imbecile Warnock's face when West Ham stitched you up. Wasn't it Tevez who got the goal at Old Trafford to seal your fate? Great stuff! Isn't Colin a club legend of yours? Right wrong'n that one, glad it happened to him and ultimately, you.

Other main memory association of Sheff U is when you got done by Sheffield Wednesday in the Cup semi-final although you're probably too young to remember that. Ask your Dad, if he's not off with your Aunt.

Sheffield United and the Tevez "saga" means nothing to use, we gained 25million pounds out of it, your club probably hasn't seen 25million pounds.

The one in 1993? Sheffield Wednesday beating us is a rarity so the odd loss is ok i suppose.

A tip for you - when going trolling on other teams forums, it's best to do it under a pseudonym that you don't use elsewhere on the internet :yes:

Would hate for some pizzas to arrive...

After all your forum friends have been going on about young kids and childish behaviours, That's a good one. I'll have a meat feast thanks.

Luckily my address isn't displayed on the internet on many public location sites..

Don't bite. Clearly just looking for attention.

Perhaps save this in the classics thread so it can be brought up when we beat them next season? Pretty sure this kid would be nowhere to be seen.

One thing I would say however, you brought barely 100 more to our place and were just as quiet... If not quieter.

Sad times when you spend Sunday evening on the Bristol City (who are bottom 4 in lge 1) forum gloating that you won 3-0. Your nothing special, we lose every week.

When did i gloat? I came to talk about your support, the support i expected but disappointingly didn't hear.

Don't bite. Clearly just looking for attention.

Perhaps save this in the classics thread so it can be brought up when we beat them next season? Pretty sure this kid would be nowhere to be seen.

One thing I would say however, you brought barely 100 more to our place and were just as quiet... If not quieter.

In the cup? Or are you implying you'll still be in League One next season? Just curious.

If its a about the cup teams we beat, i don't think anyone can call that gloating for a team of our small size to be almost reaching the semis and beating 2 premier league teams and a team unbeaten in 16 games on the way. Even a Wednesday fan would give us credit for that.

Ha ha your here in peace, but for a wind up? You've got a fair few bites as you would have expected. For what its worth if we can go back to our form of a couple of games ago i think we will both stay up, if we go down this year we will have fully deserved it, as this league is full of awful teams, which we both are by the way, so I wouldn't open the champagne over beating us just yet (Not that your probably old enough).

Classy

Sheffield United and the Tevez "saga" means nothing to use, we gained 25million pounds out of it, your club probably hasn't seen 25million pounds.

We spent 40 million while in the championship. Yes it got us nowhere but still, get your facts right before you come gloating on here.

Ha ha your here in peace, but for a wind up? You've got a fair few bites as you would have expected. For what its worth if we can go back to our form of a couple of games ago i think we will both stay up, if we go down this year we will have fully deserved it, as this league is full of awful teams, which we both are by the way, so I wouldn't open the champagne over beating us just yet (Not that your probably old enough).

Finally a decent reply, it only took 25 replies.

I do think you'll stay up as your definitely not one of the 4 worst teams in the division, that's for sure, neither are we.

We spent 40 million while in the championship. Yes it got us nowhere but still, get your facts right before you come gloating on here.

Nothing to shout about then, is it?

Couldn't hear us? You were 3-0 up and didn't sing!!

We sang from first whistle to last the fans just along from us will support us on that

Plus looking good against us yesterday wasn't exactly difficult so don't cream yourself over it. You gave the ball away time after time and never really looked dangerous. Only our shocking defence and midfield was the reason you scored 3

Good luck against the superior Sheffield team. They actually use there mouths to sing :o and get this! Travel away from home!! Always take more to us than you have. Must be hard in there shadow

Couldn't hear us? You were 3-0 up and didn't sing!!

We sang from first whistle to last the fans just along from us will support us on that

Plus looking good against us yesterday wasn't exactly difficult so don't cream yourself over it. You gave the ball away time after time and never really looked dangerous. Only our shocking defence and midfield was the reason you scored 3

Good luck against the superior Sheffield team. They actually use there mouths to sing :o and get this! Travel away from home!! Always take more to us than you have. Must be hard in there shadow

I stopped reading after the first line, as i think i went to a different game to you, so the rest of the post is irrelevant.

The one in 1993? Sheffield Wednesday beating us is a rarity so the odd loss is ok i suppose.

Really? you were crying like little bitches on both occasions. You would have gained more had you stayed up and that was probably the most important steel city derby of all time. And you lost it.

I do think you'll stay up as your definitely not one of the 4 worst teams in the division, that's for sure, neither are we.

To be honest we shouldn't be anywhere near it with our squad. Individually their alright, but as a team were pap, we've been near the bottom all season, you will be fine due to your pick up in form and games in hand. Hopefully our bunch of overpaid wasters can pull their fingers out their arse and get a few wins in the last 13 games of the season.

Guest LutionMckenzie

Did none of you hear??? Sheffield Wednesday's too 'MASSIVE' to fit into Sheffield, or even the English leagues. I hear there in talks to move on up too the Welsh league..!! There only way of gaining Champions League status.. 

Its such a cliche a United fan would come on a forum though and the biggest dig a bunch of southern, Vicky Polard sounding tw*ts can come up with is how Sheffield Wednesday are better than us :laugh:.. Something new lads..... (and lasses if thats what you call them down your neck of the woods) 

We produce and provide steel to every country across the globe, we have the world renowned Crucible Theater not to mention the Motorpoint Arena thats been voted in the top 10 venues across the world, Were the greenest city in the UK and we make the good old Hendersons Relish.. Whats Bristol famous for..?? Oh Ye.. Tarmac ...  :facepalm: ... Id certainly be alot prouder to say iv visited Sheffield over Bristol everyday that ends in 'Y' .. 

And then we move on to these suspected 800 or so fans you brought to the lane.. i swear you filled a tiny corner in the upper tier.. 200 to 250 max! Bravo for the drums though kids 

:clap: You played them LOUD & PROUD! 

Im sure we'll play you again at some point in the next season and we can gloat and gloat again my friends, as someone clearly states, City have a BAD record against United!   :mf_sleep:

Which four teams are worse than us ?!

0/10 for spelling and grammar too. "Drums are broke" and "ourselfs" indeed!

It'll be a job stacking shelves at Meadowhall for you once school is over, now all the steel mills have shut....

You had all that money yet you are struggling in league 1. What the hell did you spend it on?

Let's face it, we know how shit we are. Having other fans tell us makes no difference!

Shittest WUM ever

Give this one a bit of credit, he's better than that 'Steve Kean' Gashead retard that was on here a few weeks ago, at least Sheffield Utd have actually beaten us more than once in the last 14 years.

As for the OP, you won yesterday...well done! By the sounds of it, my boys under 8's team could've given us a game. Anyway, you're not safe yet are you?

Whenever I think of Sheffield United I always wonder why they never match Wendy's support. Fairly similar in the size of clubs but your support has always been shite.

Oh and there's only one Carlos Tevez :laughcont:

We took more away to Brammall Lane than you did to Ashton gate. Considering you're the supposed bigger club that's a surprise.. When we played the Wendys they sold out their allocation within seconds, you took 800.. There's a clear gulf in class between the two sheffield clubs

Oh **** it, I'll bite..

David Unsworth is a fantastic penalty taker, isn't he piggy?? :laugh:

And Wade Elliot certainly knows how to hit them from 40 yards :laugh:

Have you seen all the bites?

Top Wumming and I doff my cap to our northern visitor.

You know that's probably the most supportive thing any adult has ever said about him.

He showed all the hallmarks of being the offspring of a crack-head whore, to me.  Very needy.

I've been to Sheffield, on business, several times.

Never felt like staying any longer than I had to.

Can't imagine why...oh, hang on...

Only two........i think we can all sail close to the wind when the topic is emotive, that's just being human.....

Persistent personal attacks from the scum I'm thinking of, but hey-ho, it's not my board.

I never mind heated debate. I've disagreed with some people profoundly bit still value their input and think they can construct a reasonable argument.

• Admin

I can think of two wankers who break those rules consistently and are still allowed to post here.

Of course the issue really is whether people are reporting these people/posts?

The easy decision with the Sheffield guy, was that they were bringing nothing to OTIB (without opening another can of worms), and just pure WUM from an opposition club

Persistent personal attacks from the scum I'm thinking of, but hey-ho, it's not my board.

I never mind heated debate. I've disagreed with some people profoundly bit still value their input and think they can construct a reasonable argument.

You will always get the warrior type posting abuse because there's no real threat of getting a smack in the gob for their troubles

i think they're all wannabe drone pilots...............shooting at a safe distance

To be fair the centre of the City in summer when you sit outside in the square and have a beer is pleasant.

My dad and I did 2 seasons back before the game.

The area in and around Sheff U is an utter shithole tho.

It's the people who make Sheffield ,putting football rivalries aside they are generally very down to earth and friendly .

Archived