IGNORED

My Drums Are Broke!

Guest JL94x4

Did none of you hear??? Sheffield Wednesday's too 'MASSIVE' to fit into Sheffield, or even the English leagues. I hear there in talks to move on up too the Welsh league..!! There only way of gaining Champions League status..

Its such a cliche a United fan would come on a forum though and the biggest dig a bunch of southern, Vicky Polard sounding tw*ts can come up with is how Sheffield Wednesday are better than us :laugh:.. Something new lads..... (and lasses if thats what you call them down your neck of the woods)

We produce and provide steel to every country across the globe, we have the world renowned Crucible Theater not to mention the Motorpoint Arena thats been voted in the top 10 venues across the world, Were the greenest city in the UK and we make the good old Hendersons Relish.. Whats Bristol famous for..?? Oh Ye.. Tarmac ... :facepalm: ... Id certainly be alot prouder to say iv visited Sheffield over Bristol everyday that ends in 'Y' ..

And then we move on to these suspected 800 or so fans you brought to the lane.. i swear you filled a tiny corner in the upper tier.. 200 to 250 max! Bravo for the drums though kids

:clap: You played them LOUD & PROUD!

Im sure we'll play you again at some point in the next season and we can gloat and gloat again my friends, as someone clearly states, City have a BAD record against United! :mf_sleep:

We produce and provide steel to every country across the globe, we have the world renowned Crucible Theater not to mention the Motorpoint Arena thats been voted in the top 10 venues across the world, Were the greenest city in the UK and we make the good old Hendersons Relish.. Whats Bristol famous for..?? Oh Ye.. Tarmac ... :facepalm: ... Id certainly be alot prouder to say iv visited Sheffield over Bristol everyday that ends in 'Y' ..

:

Amos, why don't you save your whiny boring ramblings for people who give a flying ****?

You will always get the warrior type posting abuse because there's no real threat of getting a smack in the gob for their troubles

i think they're all wannabe drone pilots...............shooting at a safe distance

Certainly are a few droning on here, KM!

Archived