IGNORED

Shrewsbury, Coaches / Pubs etc (Merged And Updated)

Guest baldy40

Guest baldy40

Oh come on seriously we need to get a few of us together from here for an away trip via C1 what a laugh that would be ;)

It would be nice to go on coach four!! If they had one :(

Ive been to most away games and have a season ticket,went to buy ticket for Shrewsbury and coach ticket and they said they probably not putting another coach on unless they get loads interested.when i went to get Sheffield utd tickets they rang up straight away and booked another coach.so ive got to wait til Thursday or friday to see if i can get a coach...great cant go if not

Guest baldy40

Got to wait til Thursday or friday for a phone call to see if they are getting another coach

I put three names down with my phone number. Did they tell you how many names were on waiting list??

Guest baldy40

yes she said that there was 1 phone number with 3 seats,that'll be you then mate

That's four then. Only 60 to go !!!!! :)

Guest baldy40

How good are you at voices? Lets bombard them with fake people wanting a coach,haha

Haha yeh I'll try a SL accent and demand one over the phone!!!.

I reckon 15-20 requests tomorrow and we should be ok.

Guest TheBerkeleyBoy

Love to go with my 2 kids but without a car - only my old van - anyone got spare spaces or getting a mini-bus?

Ive been to most away games and have a season ticket,went to buy ticket for Shrewsbury and coach ticket and they said they probably not putting another coach on unless they get loads interested.when i went to get Sheffield utd tickets they rang up straight away and booked another coach.so ive got to wait til Thursday or friday to see if i can get a coach...great cant go if not

Unfortunately it is the way the club is run off the pitch.

Hopefully enough people will come forward.

If not can't a minibus smaller coach be booked by the club?

There is no point hiring a coach if they can't get there money back from it. Don't want this club losing more money!!

Hiring a minibus would do the job nicely though if someone put this forward to the club I'm sure they'll put it on

Dave L!! Assistance required if available

An idea to increase capacity ...

Coaches could be fitted with safe-standing rail seats, what fun to stand (& maybe sit for a sweetie break now & again) on a mobile 'virtual' terrace for a non-stop singing & chanting on the road match-day experience!! .. 

I suggest coach one would be an ideal candidate for initial testing of this novel initiative, with a view to full implementation on all coaches in the near future.

Another BCFC first - COYR's :)

EIEIEIO, up the motorway we go, 

when the wheels in motion this is what we sing,

we all love you, we all love you .

Coach One is our King!!! 

Once or twice a season City show up to an away game in such numbers that the home club is caught by surprise, think Charlton on a Tuesday night a few years back, and the first visit to the KC stadium, Hull. Well I think this could be one of those games.

960 tickets sold? I reckon 1,500 + by kick-off on Saturday.

City should really do more to provide transport to fans who want to travel, not just when they can make money out of it  :grr:

Wouldn't have happened in Beryl's day.

Well just rang and asked and even said a few people on forum wants coach and what a joke it was all they told me to do is get people to ring up and leave numbers.disgrace

they are not going to put a 60 seater coach on for 4 people ffs

Well just rang and asked and even said a few people on forum wants coach and what a joke it was all they told me to do is get people to ring up and leave numbers.disgrace

What do you expect them to say...?!

180 people who wanted to go on official coaches have booked to do so.

4 haven't. That's hardly the clubs fault.

fair enough,but why could they sort it against Sheffield?,

the additonal coach was full this one currently isn't

they are not going to hire one pay a driver for the day as well as the fuel for the sake of 4 fans even 10 fans, they would need to be at least 40 additional fans who would want to use the CATS before it would be considered and no amount of crying or moaning will change that

Just another example of getting the important things hopelessly wrong.

Fourth coach now added, once we knew there was sufficient demand. Just another example of getting the important things absolutely right.

Fourth coach now added, once we knew there was sufficient demand. Just another example of getting the important things absolutely right.

Steady. The club have VERY little to be smug about in recent times.

Archived