IGNORED

Shrewsbury, Coaches / Pubs etc (Merged And Updated)

Guest baldy40

In fairness is was unfair to slate the club on this thread in the first place.

WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree - but its a quick fall from an unreasonable pedestal

Guest baldy40

Fourth coach now added, once we knew there was sufficient demand. Just another example of getting the important things absolutely right.

Thanks Dave, tickets now sorted.

Well done Hartcliffe Red.

Fourth coach now added, once we knew there was sufficient demand. Just another example of getting the important things absolutely right.

I guess it was added due to the noises coming out from this forum?

The forum is useful sometimes and the club should respect it a bit more.

Really?

So why did it take a thread on OTIB to get you to do it?

Seems at least 8 people phoned up and were told "no - leave your number".

That's getting it right in BCFC-Land is it?

I strongly suspect without someone on here - probably the lovely Dolly-Marie - contacting you, then coach 4 would be still a no-show.

And then to try and score points off the back of someone elses efforts........ :grr:

Wow!!

On here only 4 people wanted the coach. The company the club hire the coaches from might of said they didn't want to do it if there wasn't enough interest

Did you think of that?

Now more people wanted to go they called up and organised the coach.

Moany Moany moany moan :grr:

The number of people travelling on the coach makes absolutely no difference to the company the get paid the same amount whether their is1 person or 50 people travelling, The club would not have sanctioned a fourth coach unless the level of interest expressed had convinced them that it was financially viable for them to do so, Those who wished to travel by cats get to do so, the club do not loose out financially, evefybodys happy, But I really don't think it's the pr coup that dl is trying to make it ! their was enough demand for a fourth coach so the club provided one, Bazic customer service surely?

I guess that with all the things currently wrong with City that coming on here and bragging about 'getting things right' hit a nerve.

People are still having trouble getting in, and people are still getting triple checked for tickets. There are surely more important things to do than coming on here and boasting about providing adequate customer service.

And I usually support DaveL for the record.

I understand what you are saying. There is getting a pat on the back and giving yourself a pat on the back, slight difference.

• Admin

Over 1,200 sold now so no POTD  :chant6ez:

Until the usual 3pm announcement on the Friday afternoon?

I suppose the problem here is that we have the full end so there is no ability for an overflow - got to say what an amazing following

Until the usual 3pm announcement on the Friday afternoon?

I suppose the problem here is that we have the full end so there is no ability for an overflow - got to say what an amazing following

I think when I say this I speak for most - I hope the club/players value the support we pull together for such games and don't let us down like at Sheff Utd.

On a side note - My First trip up to Shrewsbury what pubs are best/away friendly?

• Admin

Any idea on which pub we'll be going tomorrow?

Also why is the game all ticket?

See post 116

It is all ticket now as we there are not "that many" tickets left on sale - the danger is (like many other games that we could POTD this season, is that a few hundred extra fans turn up at the ground. We literally have the whole end tomorrow, so there is no space if we did sell out our allocation.

Remember even if people can't get to AG8 to collect the tickets CATS will take ticket collections up to Shrewsbury for people to collect before the game

• Admin

Anyone know the best pubs or what is close to the new ground?

There's one near the stadium or away fans but Shrewsbury mate says lots of police there but there is one near a bus station can't remember name but you can catch the bus to the ground

Post 116 above

Standers go to the back anyway mate

Yeah but there are people that want to sit with tickets for the back rows and if they want to sit in their seat standers get moved

I don't see the problem with unreserved seating but some clubs do it so they can track seats to names etc.

• Admin

Great following, would be better if seating was unreserved so standers could go to back.. otherwise atmosphere suffers

Will be the usual some want to sit in their seat, others don't care - some will moan, some won't care

Many will be stood in the incorrect areas

Will just get sorted, City will score and back to square 1, then it's half time

Repeat as appropriate.

gonna be one of those guys.. :sad26:

only found out I could make it this morning, being at work i missed the 12pm deadline for tickets, anyone who has 2 spare i'll take them off you

Have sent you a PM mate

Archived