IGNORED

Player Interviews Post Posh

Eco

Three great interviews with Baldock, Cotterill and especially Frankie, that win has obviously given the team such a buzz.

Keep the negativity away and can see no reason why we can't keep the winning run going, at least until Rotherham.

Look who's 23rd - Swindle!

Port Vale/Colchester aren't in great form either.  Real chance to pull away from the relegation fight.

Four wins on the bounce...? Dare to dream. Christ, that'd put us on more points than we got last season.

That fact is scary.

Clearly hope we've learnt our lesson RE not turning up properly for home games post-midweek success, like Tranmere after Orient.

Swindon's away from is actually better than their home form recently, so am cautious.

Having got an unexpected 3 points last night, I'd say a draw would not be a disaster against Swindon, but the from we're in I clearly hope we better that.

The next result I'm watching out for is actually Sheff Utd vs Carlisle tonight, as if it goes to form (United win) then that makes Carlisle another side below us who cannot overtake us, even if they win their backlog of games.

It's all about steady progress towards safety.

I hope so but i think we will be a bit jaded after the effort that went into that ill be happy with a draw.

Same here. Another point to safety and good to keep an unbeaten run going. Wouldn't argue too loudly with the players being "tired" on Saturday. Massive shift last night.

Bradford v Gillingham (included as we could go level on points with either whoever wins/loses, if we win too)

Carlisle v Stevenage (a draw here would be manna from heaven, regardless of our result)

Crawley v Colchester (see above)

Crewe v Oldham (see above above)

Tranmere v Notts County (County win; they'll still be someway behind us, and Tranmere remain five points behind)

Wolves v Shrewsbury (Wolves are flying, and think Shewsbury will be in trouble here).

Yeah, this weekend IF (and BIG 'IF') we can take one or three points against Swindon, results like above could see us take another big step away from the scrap.

That said; the Colchester game will probably be pretty crucial, and a good point to assess how far we've come.

I hope so but i think we will be a bit jaded after the effort that went into that ill be happy with a draw.

Physiologically there should be no reason they can't recover.

4 days is plenty of they haven't picked up injury.

Archived