IGNORED

Otib Xi

With all these squad threads about let's create our very own OTIB team

for me I'll have

GK: KeepersGrandad (For obvious reasons)

RB: Monkeh (A tenacious warrior exactly what we neex)

CB: Big Tone (Ball winner, Strong in the tackles)

CB: Aizoon (Wise head at the back. Calm and composed)

LB: Jordan Tansley (Same as Monkeh a tenacious warrior)

RM: Always the Bridesmaid (Quick of the mark good attribute for a winger)

CM: WhistleHappy (The Jimmy Bullard of the team cracking jokes left right and centre)

CM: KITR (Very good defensive side to his game)

LM: MurraysRightPlum? (That name is worthy in any starting XI)

ST: iScoreWheniWant (Hope that name actually is true)

ST: Horace (Fox in the box, Sorry if I have crossed any woodland creature boundaries with that)

With all these squad threads about let's create our very own OTIB team

for me I'll have

GK: KeepersGrandad (For obvious reasons)

RB: Monkeh (A tenacious warrior exactly what we neex)

CB: Big Tone (Ball winner, Strong in the tackles)

CB: Aizoon (Wise head at the back. Calm and composed)

LB: Jordan Tansley (Same as Monkeh a tenacious warrior)

RM: Always the Bridesmaid (Quick of the mark good attribute for a winger)

CM: WhistleHappy (The Jimmy Bullard of the team cracking jokes left right and centre)

CM: KITR (Very good defensive side to his game)

LM: MurraysRightPlum? (That name is worthy in any starting XI)

ST: iScoreWheniWant (Hope that name actually is true)

ST: Horace (Fox in the box, Sorry if I have crossed any woodland creature boundaries with that)

Ok Mr Dziekanowski, (cancall you Guvnor?)

I see my role is in midfield & as KITR is alongside and can provide cover for me, I'm wondering if I could also be the one who eats all the pies?? (every teams got one afterall).  :yawn:

Ever tried to pull a worm out of its hole? Bloody hard

(This is not a euphemism)

Horace seems to manage all right. Mind you, he's a strong believer in the Diet of Worms.

When playing up front, he prefers the through ball in front of him to the lofted hoofball, but then so does Sam Baldock ;)

Honoured to be selected amongst such greats, however Tansley was released on a free (a real marmite player).

I see Les Q as the kitman who has been around for 40 years, has gone bananas but is still a legend.

PS as my name suggests I'm better on the right

I've heard rumours about your righty, You put Robben to shame with the old shuffle on to the strong foot!!

Can I suggest that our team plays in the purple and lime kit? It seems to be the fans favourites. We need a new badge design to go with the kit, how about a new hedgehog design? Perhaps the team can play at ashton vale, it is a bit rough but you lot are used to it anyway. It is alright if I stand in the terraces and throw my empty cans at the away fans? like I used to do in the old days.

I am surprised there has never been a fans forum football league started up. Can we start in the premiership and work our way down in the league?

Can I vote ciderhead as chairmen of the club, at least he'd get things done.

I am surprised there has never been a fans forum football league started up. Can we start in the Premier League and work our way down in the league?

Can I vote ciderhead as chairmen of the club, at least he'd get things done.

We could start a Downs League team. We'd be playing the gas in three years!

We could start a Downs League team. We'd be playing the gas in three years!

You think otib team could possibly stave off relegation for 3 years! Is that what you are telling me?

Director of Football? I'll do even better. Manager of Ticketing. Kev Smith showed you how it's meant to be done

Maybe you could combine it with Catering? Might as well have the whole shambles under one roof...

...trying on the kit now, not too sure about these shorts, look be honest with me, does my arse look big in these?? :ermm:

You chose japanese nyron beige bermudas now you and the rest of us have to live with it .

And ,if i'm honest ,arse wise,shall we be kind and say "generous" not large .Anyhow BigTone has n't come out of the dressing room yet so if you stand next to him you'll look slim.

Can I do the team talk and make sure you go out there and kick arse?

I think you would be better as the physio. If you gave the team a good massage before the match I'm sure they would start really hard.

I think you would be better as the physio. If you gave the team a good massage before the match I'm sure they would start really hard.

..Big Tone would definately be up for that, infact we'd all be ready to get stuck in. whether anyone scores though would be out of our hands. ;) 

Archived