IGNORED

Is Jet Pregnant?

Tosey

He has that kind of laid back thing going on which stood out today with the rest of the lads running their bits off. Thought he fluffed one good chance and made a few little errors but he's always a threat and is worth his weight - even with bump!

Worrying, I thought he did well to be fair. unlucky not to score and made their defenders have to think everytime he got the ball. Just heard terry slate him on radio Bristol, the bloke is clueless, hardly watches city, needs to stay away imo.

But did very little with it today, was dispossessed far too easily

But did very little with it today, was dispossessed far too easily

On occasion yes, but if you look at the full 90 he kept the ball more often than not, made their defenders run, played some great passes and put in a couple of good crosses. I find it astounding that after 4 games unbeaten and the great run we have been on, people are looking to slate one of our top performers this season. Get a grip were Bristol city not ******* Chelsea.

how many corners/throws did he put in their box?hit the post,did some defending first half when needed etc, talking of which he was back helping out a lot more than baldock today.

he didnt need to in the second half as most of it was their end,most exciting thing for me today was paterson coming on. not a clue who he was,when did he sign?

On occasion yes, but if you look at the full 90 he kept the ball more often than not, made their defenders run, played some great passes and put in a couple of good crosses. I find it astounding that after 4 games unbeaten and the great run we have been on, people are looking to slate one of our top performers this season. Get a grip were Bristol city not ******* Chelsea.

I didn't start the thread, just giving my opinion.

how many corners/throws did he put in their box?hit the post,did some defending first half when needed etc, talking of which he was back helping out a lot more than baldock today.

he didnt need to in the second half as most of it was their end,most exciting thing for me today was paterson coming on. not a clue who he was,when did he sign?

About 24 hours earlier; did the clearance pdq.

At this rate JET will be gone in the close season and I would not blame him one iota. The people who give him stick are, quite simply, misguided twerps. Sorry but that is how I see it.

Just telling it how it was today. I do disagree that he is fat though.

Was a joke today. Again, why he thinks he can stand still whilst everyone else is trying to do things I just dont get it.

Before Christmas he was exciting to watch which got him off the hook with a lot of fans. I fail to see the excitement in him currently and have done for the last 3 months. Gradually others have started to realise as well but god forbid anything bad is said about our "saviour"!

Sooner the season ends and we get rid the better. Funny thing is I actually think we will struggle to sell as teams wont put up with his overly laid back approach. Just ask big mick about that!

Was a joke today. Again, why he thinks he can stand still whilst everyone else is trying to do things I just dont get it.

Before Christmas he was exciting to watch which got him off the hook with a lot of fans. I fail to see the excitement in him currently and have done for the last 3 months. Gradually others have started to realise as well but god forbid anything bad is said about our "saviour"!

Sooner the season ends and we get rid the better. Funny thing is I actually think we will struggle to sell as teams wont put up with his overly laid back approach. Just ask big mick about that!

You sir are a tool. 

I would just add that if i and most others did not know you better we would call you a joker, albeit in poor taste.

You sir are a tool.

I would just add that if i and most others did not know you better we would call you a joker, albeit in poor taste.

To most on here my opinions on jet will make me a tool.

Thankfully the few on here dont speak for the majority of fans, although they believe they do.

The people who are around me at the game always seem equally as annoyed with jets below par performances as much as I am!

Archived