IGNORED

Is Jet Pregnant?

Tosey

Was a joke today. Again, why he thinks he can stand still whilst everyone else is trying to do things I just dont get it.

Before Christmas he was exciting to watch which got him off the hook with a lot of fans. I fail to see the excitement in him currently and have done for the last 3 months. Gradually others have started to realise as well but god forbid anything bad is said about our "saviour"!

Sooner the season ends and we get rid the better. Funny thing is I actually think we will struggle to sell as teams wont put up with his overly laid back approach. Just ask big mick about that!

Glad someone mentioned this as i was reluctant to do so.

Couldn't believe as the tempo stepped up with burns in the game the number of times he was static as the play evolved around him.

Having said that, he did well to get to baldocks cross shot which hit the post.

He had an average game but bot poor. City played well and we're unlucky so city fans seem gravitated towards players to lay the blame on them.

Name me a player of jets class city could afford from league one. He may well be an enigma but when he delivers we all cream our pants.

I'd rather that than some journeyman lump any day of the week

Agree with those who said he had a poor game. One shot well-saved; a few decent passes but then in the last 25 minutes his main contribution was to lose the ball.

Agree, he basically evened up our one man advantage in the last half hour.

Worrying, I thought he did well to be fair. unlucky not to score and made their defenders have to think everytime he got the ball. Just heard terry slate him on radio Bristol, the bloke is clueless, hardly watches city, needs to stay away imo.

Only every home game! Douche.

Couple of times you could see he wanted to play the ball but team mates just not making the runs. In that respect he's clearly playing below his level.

On more than one occasion in the Atyeo today he got abuse that was unfair to say the least. Unfair as it wasn't him that made the mistake. Literally not him. The best one was Osborne bad long ball on the left hand side, queue "effing useless jet!!!" Poor old jet was hugging the touch line on the far left! He couldn't have been further away if he tried.

I'd prefer him with us then against!

But did very little with it today, was dispossessed far too easily

I didn't start the thread, just giving my opinion.

Sounds like your opinion of him after Gillingham where he was also very good !

Sounds like your opinion of him after Gillingham where he was also very good !

Clearly peoples opinions of 'very good' differ quite drastically

Clearly people have differing opinions of what makes a good footballer.

Clearly people have differing opinions of what makes a good footballer.

Certainly do. Some people arent satisfied with a glimpse of brilliance once in every 10 games, or get overly excited when player gets caught in possession time and time again, or slows the team down, or doesn't have any work ethic. Need I go on?

In the last few minutes today he tried being clever doing something on the left and got caught out. Swindon broke away and everyone started giving their all to get back apart from, strangely enough, the one that lost possession to begin with.

Patterson was more influential when he came on and he moved a round a bit...

Fat...jesus christ im must be on deaths door then and i consider myself to be not too bad for a 40 year old!jet will frustrate but at least he tries to make things happen ontop of his game or not,Just remember only last week he scored one and set one up as has been the case on so many occasions this season,today he hit the post

Fat...jesus christ im must be on deaths door then and i consider myself to be not too bad for a 40 year old!jet will frustrate but at least he tries to make things happen ontop of his game or not,Just remember only last week he scored one and set one up as has been the case on so many occasions this season,today he hit the post

I didn't see the away games in which he was very good according to reports.Just judging him on today's performance.

Certainly do. Some people arent satisfied with a glimpse of brilliance once in every 10 games, or get overly excited when player gets caught in possession time and time again, or slows the team down, or doesn't have any work ethic. Need I go on?

In the last few minutes today he tried being clever doing something on the left and got caught out. Swindon broke away and everyone started giving their all to get back apart from, strangely enough, the one that lost possession to begin with.

Patterson was more influential when he came on and he moved a round a bit...

No but those same people seemingly arent satisfied with our most creative player, someone who can the on defenders and play a ball into space setting someone free or produce a fantastic long range shot.

And just because he doesn't get back to defend everytime isnt a reason to criticise him, I'm sure if he had gone back you'd complain that he was too deep and that would slow the attack, not to mention the times today where he did the chasing in defense, at one point he was covering 2 players while everyone else waited for the ball to be crossed back into the box

I didn't see the away games in which he was very good according to reports.Just judging him on today's performance.

Well don't. If you don't travel away and see the good things don't slam the guy when he plays just ok.

These jet threads are so annoying, we are lucky to have a player if his ability but when he goes next season and is replaced by some 35 year old cart horse enjoy your fun.

Well don't. If you don't travel away and see the good things don't slam the guy when he plays just ok.

These jet threads are so annoying, we are lucky to have a player if his ability but when he goes next season and is replaced by some 35 year old cart horse enjoy your fun.

this is a forum, people are allowed opinions you know.

Why would we replace him with a 35 year old cart horse?

Baldock and Patterson would do me. People with ability AND willing to put a shift in as a bare minimum.

No but those same people seemingly arent satisfied with our most creative player, someone who can the on defenders and play a ball into space setting someone free or produce a fantastic long range shot.

And just because he doesn't get back to defend everytime isnt a reason to criticise him, I'm sure if he had gone back you'd complain that he was too deep and that would slow the attack, not to mention the times today where he did the chasing in defense, at one point he was covering 2 players while everyone else waited for the ball to be crossed back into the box

Adomah wasnt creative but to me he was a lot more exciting to watch than jet has been.

Apologies but I missed the times jet fulfilled his defensive duties. I genuinely do not recall any time he got back to help out, apart from defending set pieces when even for him it would have been taken the piss if he wasn't back defending corners/free kicks

Guarantee that the first thing the opposition management team plan when preparing to play us is how to stop JET playing. We would be in the bottom 4 without him, no question.

Swindon didn't have to do much in fairness.

Guarantee that the first thing the opposition management team plan when preparing to play us is how to stop JET playing. We would be in the bottom 4 without him, no question.

I dont get how people can say this. We will never know how this season would have gone without jet.

Had we had 11 players working every week rather than 10 having to do the work of 11, we could be in the playoffs...

I dont get how people can say this. We will never know how this season would have gone without jet.

Had we had 11 players working every week rather than 10 having to do the work of 11, we could be in the playoffs...

:facepalm:

We are one of the top scoring teams in the division. It's the defence that's been the problem.

Another :facepalm:

A post slagging off JET!? What an extremely rare occurance.

Some of the posts on this thread are absolute embarrassing. I can only assume that some don't understand the game.

We are in league one. We are not going to have the complete player for 90mins, every match, every week. Seriously why the **** are people judging JET on his defensive duties every week? He was bought to the club as an attacking player and he has more than contributed in this sense.

I despair.

Archived