IGNORED

Is Jet Pregnant?

Tosey

I'm sorry thats bollox Orr is not just workrate, Orr had lots of skill he was fantastic comming forward, and had a good football brain hence he manged to swim in the Prem in the games he played. Also your comparing a right back to a central midfield player thats just not cricket.

JET aint the perfect player and can improve but he's not the shit the cat dragged in that your making him out to be either.

Sorry, since when was jet a central midfielder?

Also, Orr did not have a footballers brain, hence we was made into a right back rather than midfield! He was all effort and workrate, with not much skill. Thats why he made such a good right back as that suited his qualities.

Err no its complete marmite. . Seen replay 3 or 4 times. No evidence of that at all. Just a great bit of athleticism to reach the cross and skill to direct it goalwards.  

Seen the chance again and credit where credit is due he did very well to make anything of that chance with the angle he was on and also stretching for the ball.

However the chance from Burn's cross which is scuffed at the keeper is a bit of a shocker.  Didnt realise how good a chance that was at the time.

All for constructive criticism and encouraging debate. Everyone is entitled to an opinion.

This thread was designed to agitate people though. The moron should be banned.

The guy is indeed a moron and has agitated people, but that is no reason to ban him , FFS. That is the point of debate.

START OF RANT

I am sick and fracking tired of the "that annoys me, ban it" attitude that pervades modern Britain. From smoking on pubs to Page 3 of the Sun, the latest campaign, it's a gradual nibbling away of our freedoms. If you don't like smoking in pubs, don't go there; if you don't like Page 3 of the Sun, don't read it; if you don't like the thread, don't follow it.

END OF RANT

Wasn't at the game, so not going to defend JET on the basis of that game (though the idea he's fat is obviously wrong; just look at the photo above), but if you look at this thread the majority of unconstructive comments come from one person, who takes every chance to claim playing JET is like us having ten men, and that he's done nothing to help this season.

Even those arguing he was not good Saturday must see that this person's perspective isn't based on observations as much as being part of a sustained effort to denigrate a player they blindly cannot stand for some reason.

Also, Orr did not have a footballers brain, hence we was made into a right back rather than midfield! He was all effort and workrate, with not much skill. Thats why he made such a good right back as that suited his qualities.

Isn't the fake number 9 role called that because he's not really a number 9 and is a linking central midfield player. And don't tell me he's got 10 on his shirt.

And since when did all the quality crosses and passes that he used to deliver stop being skill?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K1JMkGv0YhY

Thats a clip from his time at Blackburn.

The guy is indeed a moron and has agitated people, but that is no reason to ban him , FFS. That is the point of debate.

START OF RANT

I am sick and fracking tired of the "that annoys me, ban it" attitude that pervades modern Britain. From smoking on pubs to Page 3 of the Sun, the latest campaign, it's a gradual nibbling away of our freedoms. If you don't like smoking in pubs, don't go there; if you don't like Page 3 of the Sun, don't read it; if you don't like the thread, don't follow it.

END OF RANT

But you are quick to put people on ignore instead of fighting your corner.

Yet another hypocritical comment from you.....damn it, forgot i'm on ignore.

in all probability it could be a case of hes been found out and isnt allowed to create the space to get the shots away like the start of the season.happened to albert too,his amazing runs soon got cut out,cant stop jet trying tho as he can still do it even with more blokes nibbling at his heels

No hypocrisy at all. I don't want you banned, but I'm tired of listening to you. By all means witter on to everybody else and I'll defend your right to do so. I don't want Jeremy Kyle banned, but no power on earth will make me watch his show.

PS just to answer the next question, the reason I saw your post is that my iPhone logged me off and I picked it up before I logged back on.

in all probability it could be a case of hes been found out and isnt allowed to create the space to get the shots away like the start of the season.happened to albert too,his amazing runs soon got cut out,cant stop jet trying tho as he can still do it even with more blokes nibbling at his heels

And to make the obvious point, the more on him, the fewer on the rest, as with Albert.

...just out of interest this post indicates that when a poster puts someone on 'ignore' the 'ignored' person is informed in some way.

Is that correct?

... If so I'm absolutely astonished, nothing indicates to me that I'm on anyones 'ignore' list... astonished & quite pleased actually when I think of all the rubbish I tend to post, I'd always assumed that a number of Otibers must have me 'ignored' just by virtue of my content... OK thanks guys :) ... 

(erm, btw thats not a dare!! )

And to make the obvious point, the more on him, the fewer on the rest, as with Albert.

that point is obvious yes but my point is jet doesnt get the time on the ball because of this, hence the sometimes loose passes or dispossession more often these days. and his off days of course.

our manager still sees something there otherwise hed be first off when attacking substitutions like saturday were made

Archived