IGNORED

Spurs Vs Saints (Super Sunday)

Am I the only one who loves Saints sof play?

Pressing and everyone working for each other. Hope they do well and finish well this season. A style of play I would like city to adopt

SC has said that he would like us to play ala Southampton. Unfortunately, without the right personnel, doing so can leave you wide open all over the pitch. SC's recruitment has, generally, been impressive, so hopefully in time we can be heading in that general direction.

SC has said that he would like us to play ala Southampton. Unfortunately, without the right personnel, doing so can leave you wide open all over the pitch. SC's recruitment has, generally, been impressive, so hopefully in time we can be heading in that general direction.

You can see by the wing backs we are adopting that style. Just need a more energetic midfield to pull it off

Plus a bit more positional intelligence to cope with the space created

Southampton fans are very optimistic down here.

They feel that they can budge Utd for 7th and I don't see why they can't.

It's refreshing to see a side doing to well and blooding English talent rather than importing a dozen foreign stars. Look what happened with the two they did; Gaston Ramirez can't get in the side and Osvaldo is already on his way back to Italy.

Rodriguez is such a good player. I hope he goes to the World Cup; Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert, too. It's too early for Luke Shaw.

Southampton fans are very optimistic down here.

They feel that they can budge Utd for 7th and I don't see why they can't.

It's refreshing to see a side doing to well and blooding English talent rather than importing a dozen foreign stars. Look what happened with the two they did; Gaston Ramirez can't get in the side and Osvaldo is already on his way back to Italy.

Rodriguez is such a good player. I hope he goes to the World Cup; Adam Lallana and Rickie Lambert, too. It's too early for Luke Shaw.

Looked very composed and mature when he can on against Denmark

Looked very composed and mature when he can on against Denmark

I agree, he did.

But Leighton Baines is a shoe in to start at the WC and as he's a very attacking full back, I can see Hodgson opting for Ashley Cole to provide a more defensive option.

I agree, he did.

But Leighton Baines is a shoe in to start at the WC and as he's a very attacking full back, I can see Hodgson opting for Ashley Cole to provide a more defensive option.

I'd take Baines and Shaw because I don't think we'll get through the group stages anyway it'll be good to give the young ones the tournament experience

plus he's bloody good

Archived