IGNORED

West Countries No.1

Next season we can get our title back! Yeovil have had their time in the spotlight

Well done did better than most expected but we want our Title back!!

ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL

ALL CREATURES GREAT AND SMALL

CITY RULE THE WEST COUNTRY

THE OTHERS RULE **** ALL

Swindle can have a relegation scrap as well ;)

For the first time in five years, we're moving forward again.

Going to get ridiculed for this.....

I still think and have done all season that relegation was the best for the club. Performances have been there just results let us down.

Now we have a young team with quality and a manager who can run this club (Didn't agree with the choice at the beginning) Us and cotta seem to go hand in hand.

Can't wait for next season.

THE FUTURE IS RED AND WHITE

'Best in the west country'? Not really difficult is it? So we damn well should be TBH! We're by far the biggest, a budget and support the rest could only dream of.

I sometimes wonder if being the 'best in the West' isn't what holds us back? The rest are pretty crap TBH.

'Best in the west country'? Not really difficult is it? So we damn well should be TBH! We're by far the biggest, a budget and support the rest could only dream of.

I sometimes wonder if being the 'best in the West' isn't what holds us back? The rest are pretty crap TBH.

Bang on.

According to Thomas Hardy, Dorset is in Wessex. Wessex is part of the West Country.

So does that make little ole Bournemouth still the top team in the West Country?

Although Bournemouth is in the West Country it is not 'of the West Country' in any sense, being a sort of seaside suburb of London. You're hard-pressed to find anyone with a Dorset accent there.

Believe me, I used to live there.

Well west of the country for me includes Cardiff and Swansea, I won't lose sleep on the semantics or the fact they are welsh teams, but they are much west of the leagues, but both have new grounds, better support than we do, play at a higher level and demonstrate what can be achieved in the west of the country backwater of football. If someone had told me, years ago The Swans would be in The Prem, in a new stadium (being expanded to 35k not our 27k) I would have laughed. Lets set our standards a bit higher than Yeovil and the rest. Until BCFC gets to to the Prem, we have not achieved anything.

Well Cardiff and Swansea would be West of the country........if they were actually in the country to begin with.

Archived