IGNORED

No Way!

A thread not to do with politics or Religion!!!

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT TO ME.

I will found myself with a lot of spare time on Saturdays as of next Saturday

So members of OTIB which TV series is the best to watch?

Game Of Thrones

Or

Walking Dead?

Plus I heard they are making a TV series on based on Friday 13th, Anyone know more news on this as it sounds like my cup of tea :)

Thank you in advance

Game of Thrones is very good , I like that just because you're a well known actor / character anything can happen to you.

Walking dead ? Lost interest early on in series2  might try it again later.

Current fav for me Hell on wheels , I like a good cowboy film / program. 

I've been told Game Of Thrones is very good and that Walking Dead takes a while to get into

At the moment I'm going to go with Game of Thrones :)

Is every episode on Netflix or Online? Don't really want to buy a boxset that's all

I don't think ether are on netflix yet, but both may be on SKy on demand if you have it

I've been told Game Of Thrones is very good and that Walking Dead takes a while to get into

At the moment I'm going to go with Game of Thrones :)

Is every episode on Netflix or Online? Don't really want to buy a boxset that's all

Everything is online, google is your friend.

I'll have to check that out!! Last Saturday before I start game of thrones :D

Might even start it when I get back from the day trip in Crawley

If you do, install the add on Mash up. Believe me, it's the greatest download. There are lots of youtube videos showing you how it works and how to install the addons. I'm serious when I say , think of any film from any time in the last 20 years, Tv Series, it's on there. Live footy, documentaries, channels from all over the world.

The Following is brilliant. Horrible but compelling.

Last time this question was asked on here someone recommended Suits which I am enjoying at the moment, so Thankyou to that person.

Couldn't get into game of thrones or walking dead, but I've seen a few episodes of Breaking Bad, and that's really good.

Archived