IGNORED

Three Points From The Gas For Pitch Invasion

Coombsy

Guest YourMyMartinKuhl

However when reality sets in you realise it would never happen so pathetic thread springs to mind

S'pect we'll be experiencing a covert gas attack on here, like this time last year.  

Don't worry, like locusts they'll soon swarm off and die for another season.

I gather their equivalent board is moderated like a repressive, communist state.  Few get in an even fewer get out. 

Our fans are saving screen shots of this thread as I type! If there is a pitch invasion on Saturday, they will present it as evidence to support the claim that "it was City fans, trying to get us relegated!" :D

Oh you bright lot :D I suspect it was the thousands of City fans that went to Wycombe that got on the pitch as well... and even tried Injuring your player ;)

people need to just be happy that Rovers are consistently one of the worst 3/4 professional clubs in the entire country.

There is no pride in any outcome from Saturday. It won't improve next year, it never does. Just enjoy it for what it is. They are literally one of the very, very worst football clubs in the country.

It's embarrassing for them.

'Yay, we finished 90th!'

Deary deary me.

people need to just be happy that Rovers are consistently one of the worst 3/4 professional clubs in the entire country.

There is no pride in any outcome from Saturday. It won't improve next year, it never does. Just enjoy it for what it is. They are literally one of the very, very worst football clubs in the country.

It's embarrassing for them.

'Yay, we finished 90th!'

Deary deary me.

They're more proud about the possibility of selling out their "stadium" for the first time since god knows how long

Would love it if they were docked 3 points haha but gas aside I don't think there's anything wrong with invading it like they did fair play to em bit of passion is what following football is all about.

Archived