IGNORED

E E Webcam (Merged)

redad

As has happened at other stadia developments, does anyone know if we are going to have a live webcam of the eastend and other stand redevelopments?

I thought that David Lloyd posted on here recently (can't remember which thread it was) confirming that a webcam was soon to be installed.

Morning all, just did a web search for the above with no luck. Is it online yet?

Either that or I'll just have to take one of googles "alternative" options ;)

it won't be switched on until it all kicks off I thought, they are still moving the substation at the moment I believe so not alot is happening

Everything relating to this is already covered in "Stadium Matters" in the sub forum at the top of the main page..

Has this been removed? I can't find anything on the stadium and living in Cardiff I can't really pop down Ashton Gate and see what's going on :(

I was down the Gate on Tuesday and had a little look.  Nothing going on yet in East End that I could see.  Surprised how many seats still left in there. Currently all the work going on appears to be with the pitch.  Looked like a load of sand on the pitch.

I'll upload the photo I got some time tomorrow if I can.

Archived