IGNORED

I Feel Scared....

I know how you feel. When we went down, I must admit I was in the "league one should be a breeze" camp, when the fixtures came out. With all due respect, you don't expect to have a truly bad season (or at least half season) in a league containing teams like Port Vale, Notts County and Stevenage. Then we beat Orient away and we talked about it like we'd gone to the Emirates and got three points, that's when I realised how bad we were!

Based on what I've seen so far this season, we should fear no one. Not to say we should be complacent, but we should have that belief about us that we can realistically beat anyone in the league if we play well and to our strengths. A win on Tuesday night and at Rochdale would do great things for confidence.

Dont think we should fear any team in this division. We are still in the process of gelling as a unit. We are going to get better. Loving what i am seeing on the field of play. Looking forward to every game at the moment. Have the City feel good feeling back

Keep that feeling, however, you will be tested when we lose one game and people start saying 'same old city' again!...

I am scared at the fact that I'm not scared of any of the teams in this division....

Our starting XI looks solid and even El Abd and Flint are good.....

I supported City to avoid this! to expect the worst... Now I feel...

Opt...

Opti...

optimistic :(

Oh and scared :noexp:

I'm scared because your scared that your not scared by any of the teams in his division.

I've found the way to cure over optimism is to be pessimistic about it. Optimism is not all it's cracked up to be and has a habit of letting you down. On the other hand pessimism rarely disappoints, especially when applied to BCFC and if/when it  does it' all good.

Well that's what Confucious says.

Its been a while since I've felt confident about a City side getting a result, actually, its got to be a good 7 years. Even when we went 1-0 down at the weekend, I didn't get that sinking feeling of "here we go again", but a feeling of "its ok, we can easily score 2".

My only concern at the moment is the FF. He just doesn't seem confident to me. He makes at least one or two mistakes a game, and that simply isn't acceptable.

I'd be slightly scared of Preston.. they look good IMO

Do you know what Tomarse, I said that that at the beginning of the season. In my opinion they look really strong and I'm more worried about them than anyone else in this league. Great shout

People were already saying this after Oxford, it was all doom and gloom for some even though the game didn't really matter and we made 8 changes..

The thing for me with Oxford was that the problem (our midfield) was glaringly obvious even to SC who eventually made a change, my concern was that he replaced a midfielder with a defender then shuffled players round into positions they hadn't been playing (Wynter to CM from RWB). We had 2 'first team' CMs on the bench so either he really didn't care about the cup and treated it like a friendly or he picked the wrong tactics. If its the former then i'm a bit miffed i paid to watch it and if its the latter then i'm even more worried about some of the critical decisions this season.

Still if he can keep us promoted then all is very much forgiven!

My excitement at being 'top of the league' is somewhat diluted by the fact I only know where approximately 50% of the other teams are on a map.

I would say I would score less than 50% for knowing their home colours.

I was shocked to see Stevanage are in the same league as us.

I can't wait to get out of this poxy division.

Archived