IGNORED

Kieran Agard - You Tube Interview.

Robbored

Cotts said last night that he spoke to Agards Mum on the phone for 20 mins before he signed the deal, because he wanted to reassure her, and he's young and his Mum is still involved in his life and the decisions he makes, which I thought was really lovely, and says a lot about the bloke.

Cotts said last night that he spoke to Agards Mum on the phone for 20 mins before he signed the deal, because he wanted to reassure her, and he's young and his Mum is still involved in his life and the decisions he makes, which I thought was really lovely, and says a lot about the bloke.

GJ liked that about Maynard!!

Apparently he just needs to pop back to Rotherham to play a friendly first? :laugh:

We seem to have genuinely nice group of lads at the moment who enjoy each others company. There seems to be a lot of banter and laughter and a 'work hard play hard' ethic.

I'm not saying thy wont like an occasional drink but they seem too professional to be going out and getting bladdered and the trouble that brings. I think that Cotterill is handling them really well and genuinely is fond of them and puts thought into who he brings in, football wise and personality wise.

We seem to have genuinely nice group of lads at the moment who enjoy each others company. There seems to be a lot of banter and laughter and a 'work hard play hard' ethic.

I'm not saying thy wont like an occasional drink but they seem too professional to be going out and getting bladdered and the trouble that brings. I think that Cotterill is handling them really well and genuinely is fond of them and puts thought into who he brings in, football wise and personality wise.

I saw a few of them out after the Walsall game last season and they were all really pleasant, had a chat with wagstaff, pack and Maloney at the bar.

Guest bristol south end

I would of been well happy with this team in the final year of our championship stay.  SC is putting together an excellent squad of players thats has me feeling very happy to be a supporter of our great team.  They all seems very grounded kids with good heads on there shoulders.

Archived