IGNORED

Ello

Guest Ashtongas

Hello everyone just sayin hello. As you can tell by my name I'm a gashead,but I'm only hoping for friendly banter  :P .

Cheers

Rick

Of course, as long as your cival :)

Welcome to the forum, at least your from the nicer side of Brizzle rather than the Graffiti orientated North(no offence), Hhow you perfoming at the moment? Haldane looks a gem. Whats he playing like?

Thanks

Guest KingswoodRed
Hello everyone just sayin hello. As you can tell by my name I'm a gashead,but I'm only hoping for friendly banter  :P .

Cheers

Rick

Welcome.....

....stay here long enough and we'll try and get you changed to AshtonRed :)

Guest Ashtongas

He is a gem. He's playing well. Unfortunatly at the moment were not playing to well, well its not that, its just the fact we've 'forgot' how to win!

Rick

yes they do have their own forum but he has come to our forum to see how and what everyone thinks.

i suppose this is 'drivel' robbored???

speak to Tomarse,he can get your name changed to AshtonRed  :)

Sorry Rick - but your untamed wit is lost on me..... :Confused13:

well u basically said he can only come on here if he wants to change colour,i agree,he should change colour but he still has the right to welcome everyone as he is new and view and reply to as many or as few posts as he wants.

well u basically said he can only come on here if he wants to change colour,i agree,he should change colour but he still has the right to welcome everyone as he is new and view and reply to as many or as few posts as he wants.

Frankly, Ricky I'm suprised that you are a City fan as you seem to see things in black and white... :)

Archived