IGNORED

My City Car

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

Guest CITY BOY DAVE

HI PEEP MY MATE JON SAID HE PUT A FEW PICS OF MY CAR ON HERE LAST MONTH HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT JUST GOT A FEW MORE THINGS TO DO BEFORE THE NEW SEASON STARTS I JUST WANT IT TO GIVE OUR BOYS A BOOST FOR THE SEASON CHEERS DAVE....

I saw you only yesterday driving through Knowle; can I just give you some slight criticism?

As I was coming towards you, I could see straightaway what was on your bonnet and as you got closer I thought "that looks firking awesome" and it does.

BUT, when I looked in the wing mirror as I passed you my thoughts were, there is too much chit on the back with the flags, stickers and god knows what else.

Why not keep the back classy like the front? You're driving around in the classiest looking car in Bristol; don't ruin it with tat! :laugh:

Guest Ciderhead Reynolds

thats Pure brill , how much did that set you back if you dont mind me asking ?

Guest ROLFIE

Ive seen your car twice now mate, once at Temple Meads on that sunday morning a couple of weeks back :laugh: ..................and today (wednesday) at about 2pm by the big roundabout out bishopsworth way......i was heading towards keynsham and nearly gave you a beep and a wave but i was going too fast!!

Looks wicked mate, just a shame you cant park it anywhere other then the right side of bristol...

Archived