IGNORED

How Bad Were We?

You Do The Dziekanowski

We are only a couple of Points of being off half our final total of the last Championship campaign! Doesn't sound too bad. But we're 8 games in!! We could exceed our whole points total of that season and creep up on last seasons after 18 games!! Getting ahead of myself I know but my god how times have changed

:bounce:

The last time City left the 1st division though was a great season ... remember with fondness the trip to Carlisle with about 4 games to go with Madness dressed bouncers walking around the inside of the stadium and our own Rod Stewart singing his heart out trying to get to the loo during the Ist half . We went a goal down early doors but came back to win .. great day and took a week to get our voices back .

People do forget the 4th and two solid 10th place finishes in the Championship..Yes the last few years at that level were poor but we did have some good times even though it may seem a while ago.

If/when we do go up it will be interesting to see if we go for it from the off signings wise..

Archived