IGNORED

Jet - Facebook

Super

The page is honestly quite unnerving, all he does is shove Herbalife down your throat and seemingly not responding to the fan mail. Nothing personal about the page and while I'm sure it really is him it was kind of sad to see people desperately attempting to big him up when he obviously doesn't care.

Not only is he fat and lazy, he's now a bloody protein shake salesman!

The page is honestly quite unnerving, all he does is shove Herbalife down your throat and seemingly not responding to the fan mail. Nothing personal about the page and while I'm sure it really is him it was kind of sad to see people desperately attempting to big him up when he obviously doesn't care.

Not only is he fat and lazy, he's now a bloody protein shake salesman!

Personally, I've no interest on how players conduct themselves on social media, as long as they aren't breaking what I imagine are the club's social media rules.

More embarrassing folks trying to catch player's attention via Facebook; it's his business what he does there, and I've no idea why people would try and do that sort of thing.

But great to see we''ve found a new avenue to slag JET off.

So basically JET has joined a cult dedicated to health food...At this rate I wouldn't be surprised if next week we see Aden Flint dedicating his personal Facebook page to 'the message of our saviour Jesus Christ' and Dave Richards joining the People's Temple and trying to sell some delicious cyanide punch!

Move over #JetsHerbalGang, it's time for #TriggersSuicideSquad!

It's a worry, look at the Telegraph expose of this criminal outfit , just Google it it's all there, really miffed that one of our's is trying to con folk, I will have a word you can be assured, with the club.

Who says he's trying to do that? You said yourself you were convinced by it and it's a pyramid scheme.

Archived