IGNORED

Barnsley Tyke

Guest Hydey

Hi all, for this of you who are interested. just been talking to Barnsley Tyke, he is in fact banned from this forum for life.

He wishes us all a safe journey tomorrow and said how well we are doing.

He told me to post what he expects there team to be ....

Turnbull

Bree Cranie Ramage Nyatanga

Bailey

Cole Hourihane Williams Berry

Winnall

And he said this about their key players (his wording as I've copied and pasted)

Cole - Pacey as .... usain bolt in making no-one can catch him, cannot score 1 on 1s though, but hot prospect.

Hourihane - Prem League player he is, qualtity, all left foot scored some world class goals

Winnall - Been sh** but past couple of games he has come on, ball sticks to him like glue

Cole is one to watch out for me, he will be in prem very soon. he is brilliant for his age but his pace scares people u will c ow fast e is

I also asked about Nyatanga and he replied the less said the better.

If anyone wants to ask him any questions. Let me know :)

Tyke was always good value, but the last couple of times he was on here he came over as a complete ******

I never could really understand the attraction of OTIB for him though, unless he does it on forums of all clubs in the same league as Barnsley?

Tyke was always good value, but the last couple of times he was on here he came over as a complete ******

I never could really understand the attraction of OTIB for him though, unless he does it on forums of all clubs in the same league as Barnsley?

It was odd, like he'd forgotten to take his medication.

A forum Ho..

It was odd, like he'd forgotten to take his medication.

Spot on, Edward

He went from someone who could have a laugh and a good debate to just being a complete ****. I think someone asked if he was schizophrenic at the time, I think the person was joking, but I thought it was a good question at the time

Is that why he was banned for life?

An atrocious comment to post anyhow.

I can remember him saying what a mistake we made getting rid of Danny Haynes, so he was definitely around after GJ left us. Made some other similar comments aimed at poster's on here, I think.

Why are people so precious?

OK if that is what he said that it clearly wasn't a very nice thing to say, but why do people get so wound up by it? Don't see why anyone needs to get banned from a forum, at the end of the day it's so easy to just ignore someone.....isn't it?

Barnsley Tyke - I have only fond memories, although it would seem clear I missed the reason(s) that got him banned.

Jock - he would have had us sign the entire SC 1 & 2 (including Kenneth), always based on his own local expertise or that of well-respected local experts.

But, whatever happened to Jordan?

Why are people so precious?

OK if that is what he said that it clearly wasn't a very nice thing to say, but why do people get so wound up by it? Don't see why anyone needs to get banned from a forum, at the end of the day it's so easy to just ignore someone.....isn't it?

This.  100%.

If youre offended by something grow a pair and get on with it, no-one gives a siht. 

Just asked him and he denies ever saying that.

We've got the post in the deleted bin, he not only was banned but then re-registered after that. Twice.

Guest Craven arms

He started off ok but I knew it was a matter time before he went postal.................And you lot got suck in......Mugs

Spot on, Edward

He went from someone who could have a laugh and a good debate to just being a complete ****. I think someone asked if he was schizophrenic at the time, I think the person was joking, but I thought it was a good question at the time

Woodsy,

You could be describing any number of OTIB posters, although quite a few don't even with a laugh and good debate!

Re the second question, did Tyke reply that he was in two minds about it?

Archived