IGNORED

Fair Play Swindon

Marina's Rolls Royce

That Lee Peacock chap seems like a balanced well rounded character.

:D What a marvellous public broadcasting coperation Radio Bristol is. We are so lucky to have the Evening Post, as well.

*Thread should be re-titled 'Right you sarky bastards. Give me your worse' :D (Me saying that, not an example of something you'd never hear).

when you lot wake and realise your managers tactics were to rough up our players which is why Elliot got sent off because in the first 20 minutes your lot were intent on committing as many fould as they could thinking our lot would tremble in their boots.

Get real the lot of you SC's tactics failed and he told your side to do that as he knew we have better technical players and all young now its sour grapes by all of you. And as for him saying you didn't deserve to lose and yet you had one shot yes one shot on target all game. So much for being the superb sode you were making yourselves out to be.

Maybe if they had been a bit more subtle in their tackles instead of going flying in which made it so blatant the plan of your players was to do.

Second half you couldn't get out of your half so don't tell me you didn't deserve to lose and all this rubbish our playing were cheating. Your players are so perfect because your Bristol City of course.

Give credit where credit is due you didn't expect us to beat you as we had our two best players out and I can tell you now with the JPT and FA Cup you will be losing more games in the league.

Ok you were down to 10 men but even so we played MK Dons with 10 men last season for 75 minutes and still got a draw so is your squad as good as your are bigging up to be. You played a team on Saturday that keeps good possession of the ball and you couldn't cope with it just get over it.

As I said before we were celebrating as were our players as its a local derby and nothing else so all this garbage we were celebrating as though we had won the league is sour grapes again as we beat the so called infallible City who were never going to get beaten.

we have better technical players

Stopped reading at this point

Seriously 'mate', this is a Bristol City forum, if you don't like it why don't you just **** off back to your own, or go annoy Oxford

If you do stick around, go back through other threads, a lot of us were worried that the record would go at your place, if you think that we think we have the league in the bag then you are wrong. We're enjoying the start we had, like anyone would, but we knew November was going to be difficult and points would be dropped, and more than likely a defeat was going to happen at some point. Am I gutted that we're not unbeaten anymore, not really, I'm looking forward to seeing how the lads react. Am I gutted it happened to your lot, of course I am. But the reactions of your players to the red card and the final whistle leave a sour taste. It's 3 points, that's all. We're still top, you seem to have hit your zenith by beating us and going second. If that's the limit of your ambitions then brilliant, I'm pleased for you all

Look forward to seeing you all at the Gate later on in the season, in the meantime, **** off

Bilko. I can`t really understand much of what you are prattling on about. It appears you have the writing ability of a five year old dyslectic.

Why not get one of your six fingered friends to compose your posts for you, so that other members might understand a little better, there's a good boy.

Bilko. I can`t really understand much of what you are prattling on about. It appears you have the writing ability of a five year old dyslectic.

Why not get one of your six fingered friends to compose your posts for you, so that other members might understand a little better, there's a good boy.

Oops....!

Archived