IGNORED

Predictions

Bally

Sorry if I've missed this somewhere but don't you do predictions on here?

I'm thinking if wontbe as easy as some think purely because we see to dou lot better against the decent sides so if you were Bristol Rovers I'd think we'd get hammered but as you aren't I'm going for a surprising 1 1 with the replay to be televised live and you beat us 4 0 at our place

I'm thinking if wontbe as easy as some think purely because we see to dou lot better against the decent sides so if you were Bristol Rovers I'd think we'd get hammered but as you aren't I'm going for a surprising 1 1 with the replay to be televised live and you beat us 4 0 at our place

Good job you're not playing the Gas then.

bril cuz tht is egsactley wot i sed 2nite @ wrk. 1 1 thn u wil cruserfy us at ar gaf on wensday

Bally, the beauty of the F.A. Cup is anything can happen.

I've see City win at Elland Road when Leeds were amongst the mightiest clubs in all of Europe, and more recently City also famously won at Anfield.

Much smaller clubs who seem to have little or no chance can still achieve seemingly incredible results in this competition.

Looking at your position in the Conference, and overall results this season, Telford have won just 3 games out of 23 at that comparatively low level, and are obviously not in great form, so it would take a truly fantastic performance from Telford, with all the luck going your way AND an extremely poor one from City, for you not to be well beaten.

On the day the magic of the Cup, and the added adrenalin from vociferous away support, may see your team raise it's game to hitherto unseen levels, you may get the luck with decisions and the woodwork, but one thing I can't see happening is Cotterill accepting anything but a committed and professional Bristol City performance, and a win, and a convincing one at that.

We'll no doubt make some changes but we will still put out a very strong team, with a determined attitude, who will match any workrate and desire your team can muster. And we have a team full of level headed and talented players who have shown a real consistency in performance this season.

Nine times out of ten then that team will win, and win handsomely. Even on the tenth occasion it should be by at least two clear goals, but who knows, it may turn out to be the one game in perhaps 30 you all hope it will be.

My prediction? All things being equal a very comfortable 5-1 to City.

But as I said, this is the F.A. Cup and I'm well aware anything can happen. 

Enjoy your visit to Ashton Gate.

Some big score predictions here! Let's not forget that Tamworth last season was 2-1.

Let's also remember that whatever the score, this is a team in the same division as what the sags play every week. Will be interesting to see..!

Archived