IGNORED

Cheers

Guest Bally

Thanks everyone in the build up to this game with the help with directions etc.

Me and the lad really enjoyed today,shame we concede so late in as I thought we fully deserved a replay at least,it's a pity that chance at the end fell to our donkey of a striker,I'd rather it was our keeper who had that chance rather than him.

Good luck for the next round unless your drawn against Leeds or Blackpool

Bally

Good away following, almost got the replay that you came for, you got some dirty buggers mind!

Ha ha tbh when I saw Kane and Poku come together I thought it was a free kick to us.

You didn't really expect us to stand and watch you play around us,we had to get stuck in

Guest Cap flinger

Ha ha tbh when I saw Kane and Poku come together I thought it was a free kick to us.

You didn't really expect us to stand and watch you play around us,we had to get stuck in

don't forget our counter attack in the first half that was stopped by one of the latest tackles I have seen

Thanks everyone in the build up to this game with the help with directions etc.

Me and the lad really enjoyed today,shame we concede so late in as I thought we fully deserved a replay at least,it's a pity that chance at the end fell to our donkey of a striker,I'd rather it was our keeper who had that chance rather than him.

Good luck for the next round unless your drawn against Leeds or Blackpool

Bally

Fair play. A decent away support and a team that raised their game to give um something to sing about. Good luck in your struggle to stay in the Conference. If your lads get stuck in like that, you should be fine.

Bally - I wasn't at the game, but you obviously gave us a massive fright, and fair play to your boys for that

So, how the hell are you adrift at the foot of that league? Always saw Telford as one of the big boys of non league football, certainly heard a few things about your following from a game at Forest Green a few years back!

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope you can use the Cup run as a spring board to a run that gets you out of trouble

Bally - I wasn't at the game, but you obviously gave us a massive fright, and fair play to your boys for that

So, how the hell are you adrift at the foot of that league? Always saw Telford as one of the big boys of non league football, certainly heard a few things about your following from a game at Forest Green a few years back!

Good luck for the rest of the season, hope you can use the Cup run as a spring board to a run that gets you out of trouble[/quot

Thanks Woody

We are one of a few part time teams In the conference and our manager didn't recruit very well this summer,which resulted in us making a terrible start to the season,scoring wasnt a problem but we conceded way too many,as the seasons gone on we've signed a couple of decent players and Imroved quite a bit ,we also seem to do better against the better teams and it's the total opposite against the lower teams.

Just beat the horse punchers the next time you play them Bally eh? Otherwise they'll start getting lippy again. I don't know how Telford coped with their 9000 away supporters at your place!

Bristol Rovers are the biggest team weve ever faced with the most,loudest and best supporters in the land who will have the Conference sewn up before Christmas or say they tell us,hopefully they'll be in the Conference for a v long time

Fair play. A decent away support and a team that raised their game to give um something to sing about. Good luck in your struggle to stay in the Conference. If your lads get stuck in like that, you should be fine.

Can only agree. Best of luck for the rest of the season.

Archived