IGNORED

Barnsley Fan In Peace!

Guest Tyke

Hi, i'm just looking at booking train tickets for our trip to Ashton gate in March but realised it lands on an international weekend. Whats the chances of it been called off because you've got 3 or more players called up for international duty?

Cheers!

Hi, i'm just looking at booking train tickets for our trip to Ashton gate in March but realised it lands on an international weekend. Whats the chances of it been called off because you've got 3 or more players called up for international duty?

Cheers!

We don't have any at the moment, so game should be on. We haven't had any games postponed for internationals this season.

I'd be very cautious, a growing number of our fans are expecting the imminent arrival of Bale, Messi and Ronaldo with the window now open!

Nah, we've switched targets to Gerard now as we heard he's cheap. he's retired from internationals so the game is safe.

Cheers!

Out of interest, why did you feel the need to add 'in peace' to the title of your thread, given the content of your message isn't remotely threatening.

Out of interest, why did you feel the need to add 'in peace' to the title of your thread, given the content of your message isn't remotely threatening.

I always wonder that too.

I'd much prefer 'Barnsley Fan here, you want some?'

We have two youth internationals in Williams and Burns and one rarely used full international in Greg Cunningham. However, most of the rest of our first team are currently on the verge of a full England call up so don't book your whippet into the kennels just yet.

I'd be very cautious, a growing number of our fans are expecting the imminent arrival of Bale, Messi and Ronaldo with the window now open!

pft, their not good enough to wear our shirt.

He is bringing his his caterpillar driven tank on the train with him and intends to blow up all the steelwork already erected for the South Stand!

Independence for South Yorkshire is their aim!

I thought that was the point of the "in peace" title.

Surely it would have been a lot stranger had he said "in peace" in the title, and then threatened to kill us all.

Cheers!

Best book it up, mate, game deffo on. Hope a couple of my best mates from Cawthorne make it down, too. Top lads.

Archived