IGNORED

The Official Bristol City V Gillingham Match Day Thread

havanatopia

Pissed off can't get there, got ticket, but NO buses Mangotsfield/Downend gridlock. Accident on ring road. Hope everyones OK, but ******* typical !

What's the betting some arsehole tells you that you should have started earlier?

Pissed off can't get there, got ticket, but NO buses Mangotsfield/Downend gridlock. Accident on ring road. Hope everyones OK, but ******* typical !

Got caught in that took me an hour and a half earlier to get home.

Guest Ben_86UK

Stop the game. Bristol sport ruin everything. That crane is blue. And Gillingham are in blue. To much blue in the ground. Down with Bristol sport.

Giving up on the streams... Best I can get on the tablet is a bit bof broken audio and shitloads of ads.. Missing too much of game trying, so I'm kicking back now, relaxing and listening to Radio Bris commetary , closing my eyes and watching the pictures in my head.. :)

Nice one AGAIN Smithy.. Them Kent's must love you!

Guest evzbcfc

Giving up on the streams... Best I can get on the tablet is a bit bof broken audio and shitloads of ads.. Missing too much of game trying, so I'm kicking back now, relaxing and listening to Radio Bris commetary , closing my eyes and watching the pictures in my head.. :)Nice one AGAIN Smithy.. Them Kent's must love you!

Try Iraq goals, they will probably stream it

Giving up on the streams... Best I can get on the tablet is a bit bof broken audio and shitloads of ads.. Missing too much of game trying, so I'm kicking back now, relaxing and listening to Radio Bris commetary , closing my eyes and watching the pictures in my head.. :)

The Now TV app is good quality on android tablets (guessing there is the same for iPad) but there is a charge.

Guest LegionOfBrad

Should have been at least a yellow surely. Even if he is in red!

He did get a yellow. Lucky boy it was studs up and he went into his shin. Red every time for me.

p2pfree.net is the best stream

Important half time talk coming up from Cotts

Yep. When we want we look much the better team, but look like we want to do the minimum required and cruise. Understandable, but can be very thin ice. They score next and its a real cup tie, and it can then be really difficult to get going again. Freeman really lucky, and that would have been a real blow.

On the other hand, half way there.