IGNORED

Ayling Sent Off?

italian dave

Yesterday at the match and on the way home I had messages from those not at the game asking about Aylings "red card", as reported on Final Score' etc.

Today it's still being reported: Sunday Times results and stats page reports Ayling sent off!

Be interesting to see what the Post says tomorrow!!

Yesterday at the match and on the way home I had messages from those not at the game asking about Aylings "red card", as reported on Final Score' etc.

Today it's still being reported: Sunday Times results and stats page reports Ayling sent off!

Be interesting to see what the Post says tomorrow!!

Stockhausen is too busy talking about Deli Ali's shit to notice Luke Ayling.

It was all to do with the handball/penalty that wasn't. Ref flashed his card, and some news outlet must have reported to quickly it was his second, rather than one of theirs. Odd how it is still hanging around!

I thought he booked the MK player for his petulant reaction to the non penalty award.

Guest LegionOfBrad

Yeah it came up on my footmob app while I was out, checked the been and it showed up there too. Was shitting myself for the last 10 minutes. Just goes to show that nearly all the services that provide scores/updates are relying on the same services for the data.

Think he got booked for dissent for protesting too much:

83:53

Attempt blocked. Samir Carruthers (MK Dons) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked.

84:01

Corner, MK Dons. Conceded by Luke Ayling.

85:32 Booking

Booking Samir Carruthers (MK Dons) is shown the yellow card.

Hard to comment on this one really, it's handball. Deliberate - I'm not sure, Avoidable - probably not with how he throws himself at the shot (which I must applaud Luke's effort). Should have been a pen, but then again there are others more blatant than that not given, and even for hitting the ball with your erm, head....

Archived