IGNORED

Preston

Super

I'd love it for Preston to finish in second (as long as we finish top) as I've just about had enough of Mk Dons and Swindon to last me a life time.

My hatred for Swindon is now off the scale especially after cheating (not just against us) and getting Wade sent off, then celebrating after like they'd just won the league. Of course their inbred arrogant fans don't help either.

Mk Dons, well it's just Robinson that does my head in.

Hope they both **** it up big time, then I can spend all summer laughing my head off :yes:

Can't wait for April 6th (Hope it's on SKY :fingerscrossed: ) - Payback time! - Welcome to HELL :devil:  SWINDON (You cheating *****!)

Big game for them next week against Manchester United, and interesting to see how they've actually come back into form during their cup run.

Massive, massive game away to MK Dons early March for them too; can actually see that match being a bit of a potential 'spoiler' for both of those teams' auto chances, to be honest.

That said; they lost to Crawley a couple of weeks ago, and they (for me) are nailed on relegation certs (it's the only thing Dean Saunders know how to do in management; take teams down), so must have weaknesses.

I've not real dislike of them, and wish them the best; also think that getting Garner back just now is a boon, as he completely lethal at this level.

in fact; if (big IF) we go up and Preston don't, I'd say Garner would be a striker I'd like to see in our squad.

Closing in fast on MK and Swindon, every chance for me of finishing in the top 2 I reckon. Despite having Garner and Kilkenny would prefer them to come up with us.

This weekend Swindon @ Scunny and MKD @ Gillingham these are both potential banana skins especially considering Gills recent form and new manager inplace.

We really need to beat the blades as there is every chance of increasing the gap a tad more!

Sheff U have an outside chance if they finish the season like they did last year.

15 pts behind Swindle but 2 games in hand.

They're certainly coming up on the blind side and with 19 games to go can still potentially hit 100 points themselves but hopefully we'll put a big dent in that very soon!

Archived