IGNORED

The Game Today

bcfcchris2016

BRISTOL CITY PLAYED REALLY WELL AGAINEST BARNSLEY AT ASHTON GATE TO WRAP UP A SPECIAL DAY WHICH WAS ALSO INVOLVED IN CLIVE WOODWARDS TEAM WINNING THE WORLD CUP.

STEVE PHILLIPS PLAYED WELL DESPITE NOT MAKING MANY SAVES BUT NOONE COULD STOP BARNSLEYS EQUALISER.

LOUIS CAREY SENT SOME PROMISING BALLS UP THE FIELD TO CREATE MANY GOOD CHANCES LIKE HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN

DANNY COLES AND MATTY HILL, THE TWO CENTER DEFENDERS GAVE BARNSLEY MANY THINGS TO THINK ON. IN MIDFEILD SIR BRIAN TINNION (MY MAN OF THE MATCH) KEPT THE MIDFIELD TIGHT WHICH IS ONE OF HIS HIGHER POINTS. KEVIN AMANKWAAH ON THE WIDE ALWAYS LOOKED A DANGER. THE CRISTIANO RONALDO OF AG. LUKE WILKSHIRE PLAYED THE SAME AS AMANKWAAH LOOKED TROUBLE TO THE TYKES DEFENCE AND AARON BROWN PROVIDED MANY CROSSES FROM RIGHT TO LEFT ALONG WITH TINNION. CHRISTIAN ROBERTS PLAYED FANTASTICLY WELL WITH MILLER. ALWAYS LOOKED 100% WHEN HE GO'S FORWARD AND MILLER IS THE BEST IN MID-AIR IN THE WHOLE SIDE AND TWO REMARKABLE HEADERS KILLED BARNSLEY OFF. DANNY DID SAY THE TYKES CAME HERE TO DEFEND AND THATS WHAT THEY DID AND THE STRIKE FORCE WERE EXCELENT.

CHRIS HALL. PLAYOFFS IS MY EXPECTATIONS :Party27: :) :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party27: :clap: :Party12:

IN MIDFEILD SIR BRIAN TINNION (MY MAN OF THE MATCH) KEPT THE MIDFIELD TIGHT WHICH IS ONE OF HIS HIGHER POINTS.

Well, sorry Chris, I have to disagree......I don't want to criticise the great man but i thought he was below par today.

He gave the ball away more than usual, strange for his passes to go astray so often. And he didn't make as many tackles as usual, which is also strange considering the role he is playing alongside Wilkshire. He normally runs the game for us, but today, it seemed to pass him by a little.

Great cross for the winner though!

Well, sorry Chris, I have to disagree......I don't want to criticise the great man but i thought he was below par today.

He gave the ball away more than usual, strange for his passes to go astray so often. And he didn't make as many tackles as usual, which is also strange considering the role he is playing alongside Wilkshire. He normally runs the game for us, but today, it seemed to pass him by a little.

Great cross for the winner though!

I kind of agree but I dont think he played as bad as you make out.

Archived