IGNORED

The Official Yeovil Town V Bristol City Match Day Thread.

havanatopia

Agard, man of the match.

Love Joe Bryan.

Hi Chivs :)

Hi Joe,

If you could just concentrate on the game for another 45 mins.  There's a good chap.

Yours Chivs

PS Form is temporary, class is permanent.  Nice form :) Or summat like that.

One playing two games a week?

Go and tend to your imaginary hedgehog...2-0 up stuff changing round the team... Only 11 games after this if those poor mites can't play two games a week with promotion less than 60 days away from a lovely 2 month break then we don't deserve anything...Liverpool once won the first division and european cup with 16 players

• Like 3

Go and tend to your imaginary hedgehog...2-0 up stuff changing round the team... Only 11 games after this if those poor mites can't play two games a week with promotion less than 60 days away from a lovely 2 month break then we don't deserve anything...Liverpool once won the first division and european cup with 16 players

Always one to piss people off ! You'll try and say there ain't a sant clause next !

Would you keep me in the England Test team if I scored five ducks in a row when there's a bloke that normally scores 50 waiting to replace me? Provided that we were winning?

I can't argue with Cotts on this. I don't think anyone can argue with him about anything. But it disappoints me that there's no squad rotation to give JET a fair shot.

Why not, if your name was Morgan?

If your name was Taylor or Hales, however....

I wouldn't say so. Sorry to be 'that guy' but a pivotal moment by definition is generally a turning point, we were already top and winning so I bloody well hope it's not a pivotal moment to send us the other way!!

:laugh: furr emuff, i was thinking in terms of taking us to 15 clear of 3rd place, And whether that now is insurmountable.

Just looked at ticketing on city's website and saw gillingham game. Could have sworn we've already played them twice in the league.

Any idea when tickets for Walsall at home will go on sale?

Talking of Walsall at home - assuming we win the division, is the trophy presented at the game where the title is secured, or the last day of the season regardless?

• Like 1

Talking of Walsall at home - assuming we win the division, is the trophy presented at the game where the title is secured, or the last day of the season regardless?

Last day I think as teams can always be deducted points and the like.

:laugh: furr emuff, i was thinking in terms of taking us to 15 clear of 3rd place, And whether that now is insurmountable.

I am as negative as they come, and even I would say if we hold this, and win the two at home before the JPT, then in any practical sense of the word, we are promoted.