IGNORED

The Official Preston North End V Bristol City Match Day Thread

havanatopia

But but but Sheffield United still look dangerous

Looking at it; wonder what odds you'd get on them not even making the playoffs right now?

If I was Fleetwood or Rochdale's manager right now, I'd be pointing at the Sheffield United scoreline as motivation to my players to go out and get three points.

Just four wins in their ten before today; lose this, and they'd be on just 15 points from a possible 30 - grim.

Guest mossypne

I think you will find that it was City fans chanting "stand up if your top of the league".

Yes... Then Pne fans sang what I put and clapped as a congratulations..

For a 0-0 I'm quite enjoying this.

Garner tho he is such a c0ck. I was watching him off the ball, haven't seen a guy lead with his elbows so much since Serge Branco.

How he didn't get a card for that leading with his elbow...

Really good atmosphere. Not so sure about setting flares off by the toilet tho. Felt like I was in Chernobyl...

Edited for you. Surely!?

Bit off topic but looking at the bottom end of the table a lot of teams are playing each other. Each change of score juggles the positions.

Back on topic - sounds close but we're doing well. Atmosphere sounds great.

If Yeovil hang on and win, Orient beat Crewe, and other results stay the same, then the Glovers might actually stand half a (slim) chance.

GET IN!!!

89 vs 81 with a game in hand looks a LOT different to 88 vs 83 with a game in hand.

See this through lads.

If it's 89 v 81 at 5pm that'll do me - nothing to suggest we'd go on a SOD-esque run of form and I think we could presume ourselves champions.