IGNORED

Dolman Match Day Tickets?

Jacs

As an exile and Forever Bristol Member, I will be on the phone at 10am on Wednesday to get my tickets for the last home game of the season against Walsall, 

However, does anyone know if there are going to be any Dolman tickets for sale? If not think I will go for one of the upper block in the Atyeo. Although as I want 3 together, I will take whatever I can get. 

If you want 3 together then they will need to all be members as well as it's likely it will only be one ticket per membership unless they make it to general sale fella.

Yeah we are all members, I joined the step son and other half in January. I guessed, with the combo of building work and success, just this sort of thing would happen

As an exile and Forever Bristol Member, I will be on the phone at 10am on Wednesday to get my tickets for the last home game of the season against Walsall,

However, does anyone know if there are going to be any Dolman tickets for sale? If not think I will go for one of the upper block in the Atyeo. Although as I want 3 together, I will take whatever I can get.

You'll be lucky to get three together in the upper Atyeo. Virtually all the availability is in the lower.

all this talk of not being able to get tickets it was puzzling to see so many empty seats v Swindon

Not really, when a game is on Sky plenty of ST holders don't bother to turn up.

all this talk of not being able to get tickets it was puzzling to see so many empty seats v Swindon

This has been mentioned before this season. Some folk just don't attend for what ever reason. Been 2 empty ST seats next to me in the Dolman since end of October. They only turned up for the WHU game!

Upper Atyeo would be nice but, as I want 3 together, I will take whatever they offer me. 

Role on next season and, not only championship football, but a few more seats available to watch it from. 

I think the capacity of the Dolman is now less than the number of seats for safety reasons.

There were certainty only three seats left in the ground when I bought mine.

This has been mentioned before this season. Some folk just don't attend for what ever reason. Been 2 empty ST seats next to me in the Dolman since end of October. They only turned up for the WHU game!

Ironically a game your season ticket did not cover...

That doesn't explain empty seats. The capacity is only reduced by the netted off area.

I'm sure the club decided to reduce the capacity in the Atyeo because of the away fans being in there. There have been loads of seats empty all season.

I'm sure the club decided to reduce the capacity in the Atyeo because of the away fans being in there. There have been loads of seats empty all season.

There would be no point having empty seats when you could just increase the netted off area. Therefore I believe the reduction in capacity is limited to the netting only.

Archived