IGNORED

The Boxing Thread

joe jordans teeth

Thing is, Wilder was 42-0 with 41 knockouts until he fought fury. I think the beatings he got from him really knocked him for 6! His confidence dropped completely. It was the same with AJ after the Ruiz defeat, he wasn't the same for ages. Saying that though AJ looks back to his old self recently and I honestly think he knocks anyone out in the division today!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Am absolutely loving this 5 vs 5 set up. 5 genuine 50/50 fights. This is what we all want to see. Great concept.

It shouldn't be PPV though, I love boxing but when you pay for BT and Sky sports why would you PPV for every other fight it takes the piss.

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

It shouldn't be PPV though, I love boxing but when you pay for BT and Sky sports why would you PPV for every other fight it takes the piss.

And they wonder why people are getting dodgy sticks - by all accounts 20m watched the Usyk v Futy fight via a stick.

On 02/06/2024 at 14:53, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Nah. This was worth the PPV.

2 minutes ago, Stortz said:

CBS finished virtually every exchange.

Fair play to him going to Riakporhe's back yard and boxing his ears off.

Right result but weird cards, I had it far wider.

Yea great performance from CBS. Ridiculous scorecards! Won by a clear 7 or 8 rounds at least. 

I CBS is awesome, there are only two boxers left for him to fight in that division.  I love his heart and style. 

Could be interesting next year he might get a money fight with Usyk wanting to drop back to cruiserweight.  He probably wouldn't win but it would give him a PPV and a nest egg.