IGNORED

The Official Cardiff City v Champions Match Day Thread

havanatopia

It's a good point, but we should have won... But how did Ameobi miss at the end?!

Cotts lack of substitutions is starting to get silly one too, Wilbs had a decent second half, but we needed to try something different

Still, a point away at Cardiff is probably a decent return and if we keep playing like that we'll destroy some teams fairly soon 

This isn't good enough

Performances must earn points 

Two points lost 

wait for usual nonsense from Cotterill

We can't go on like this for league one beckons

Two away matches where we should have taken 6 points and we lose 5

seriously?

• Like 2

Same old same old

Does anyone truly believe that another manager couldn't get us winning

We'll be lucky to hang on

Unbelievable!!  City have been brilliant tonight……and came very close to winning. Kodjia was outstanding……..how can u be so frigging negative. Pick up your Half Empty glass and have a drink!

• Like 2

This isn't good enough

Two points lost 

Did you watch the game dude? We were fantastic. More like that and we'll be challenging for the playoffs come March time not battling League 1. Just need to utilise our subs a little better but I can't believe there's not a good reason why Cox hasn't appeared today

I am fed up saying it but good performances after 12 games and 11 points is truly dreadful

Worse in a way than if we were playing badly

Nothing after last two games suggests anything other than a change of manager will be of help in this relegation fight

A leading goal scorer of last season can't get a game, a Welsh squad player can't gat a game atop loanee forward can't get a game and another loanee forward can't get a seat on the bench

So many ifs buts and maybes... point and clean sheet for both teams,  each will feel robbed of three points each equally relieved to have earned one.

Another good TV showing from the lads... (or sounds it via radio commentary)

Yes if you didn't know you would have thought that we were the side in 8th place and Cardiff 21st. Just frustrating not to have turned the performance into 3 pts.

This isn't good enough

Two points lost 

Talking nonsense, of course a draw away to Cardiff is good enough, irrespective how we played.

This isn't good enough

Two points lost 

Get a grip ffs. We played a team that beat Middlesbrough last time out off the park, their keeper was outstanding and we hit the woodwork twice. On their own patch too. If anyone cannot see that this team is starting to cope with life in the Championship send us a pm because I know where you can get a cheap guide dog.

• Like 5

I am fed up saying it but good performances after 12 games and 11 points is truly dreadful

Nothing after last two games suggests anything other than a change of manager will be of help in this relegation fight

A leading goal scorer of last season can't get a game, a Welsh squad player can't gat a game atop loanee forward can't get a game and another loanee forward can't get a seat on the bench

you complete and utter tool

• Like 10

Every word, sentence and punctuation mark in your post is utter nonsense.

• Like 7

Literally can't find the words to respond to this. 

No.

Great performance. Korey brilliant again. 

Worries ... Jesz we need a natural goalscorer, Flint got caught square too many times but was generally solid and Frankie needs to dominate the box more. 

But fantastic overall... and our Joe is back. 

• Like 1

I don't really know where to start with this but "Welsh squad player" was probably the low point.

• Like 2

Haven't read none of the above,but I've always said that no team is to good to go down,but I truly believe we are,sc obsession with wilbs is getting beyond a joke but beyond that not a lot to moan about 

Wilbs was all over the pitch tonight. Not hard at all to see why Cotterill rates him so highly

• Like 4

I thought Cotts came over really well afterwards, too

Agreed. The mood seems a lot better than the first month of the season. Team is becoming more solid, defence is still a bit shaky and exposed at times but looks like Cotts might be right about 15 games to adjust.  

Every word, sentence and punctuation mark in your post is utter nonsense.

errr, there was no punctuation. Says all you need to know about the fella... Or could it be a computer programme turning binary into irrelevant words?

i am loving the 3-5-2 persistence... Nobody else does it, we are thankfully gonna stick with it and are gradually coming to terms with life in the Champs... In the meantime the entertainment value is stupendous. 

errr, there was no punctuation. Says all you need to know about the fella... Or could it be a computer programme turning binary into irrelevant words?

i am loving the 3-5-2 persistence... Nobody else does it, we are thankfully gonna stick with it and are gradually coming to terms with life in the Champs... In the meantime the entertainment value is stupendous. 

errr, there was a comma and 4 hyphens, I believe you will find teacher.

Agreed. The mood seems a lot better than the first month of the season. Team is becoming more solid, defence is still a bit shaky and exposed at times but looks like Cotts might be right about 15 games to adjust.  

I agree with this, but confidence can be fragile, injuries etc mean we are sailing close to the wind.

Last six, we have lost to Reading and Brighton, drawn three, and won one. That does not suggest weare getting blown away, equally, it is winning enough of the games like the MK one which will define our seaeon. Week ago we were bottom, now we are now a point out of it. Great point tonight if we can now follow it up v Fulham.

• Like 1