IGNORED

FIFA16 / PES16

SecretSam

I'm completely addicted to FIFA 16 Be a Pro Career Mode, having created myself as City's main striker. 

Got promoted to Prem first season via the play offs, then finished 5th in Prem and got golden boot with 25 goals. 

Now in third season, currently 4th and in final of Europa League. 

Oh, selected for England as well, but turned several offers of £50k a week to stay at City on £4k a week! 

2 minutes ago, City169 said:

tried the two demos on my laptop and preferred pes, bought it and enjoy it once i looked past the licensing, or lack thereof

That's what I can't do. I'm sure it's unfair and that a lot of work goes in to creating PES but frankly I just flatly refuse to pay the same price for it (or near enough) as I would a licensed product. It really makes me struggle to get in to the game the lack of familiarity or the glaring name changes and by the time it has gotten cheap even then I refuse to buy it because FIFA XX is just around the corner and this soon-to-be-old PES will just collect dust.

As for this year's FIFA I'm probably enjoying it more than I have any other, but I only play on Ultimate Team and I only really play that to get enough in-game virtual dollars to play FUT draft. FUT draft is concept whereby you pick a formation and then fill a squad of about 20 by being given 5 options for each squad place. You then play with that squad online or offline until it's beaten or you can knock up 4 straight wins. There are prizes for playing which get better for how many consecutive wins you can notch and these prizes support Ultimate Team objectives.

My biggest gripe with FIFA is that it's too damn easy to give away a pen. Think Colocinni v Sunderland and be prepared to give one of those away at least every other game without warning.

Archived